Please revert elite set completion to 1.8k

Wtb percentile placement (and other metadata) on armory profiles to make people realize where they stand in the population.

But knowing blizz they don’t care.

1 Like

We also have to keep in mind that we’re having this discussion in an arena forum where almost all here, have the mentality and drive to continue improving, not give up, and just enjoy doing arena regardless of rewards for the most part. I would say we don’t necessarily represent the “average” person (or the majority) participating in arena.

I’m only going off on what i’ve read on these forums. :man_shrugging:

See my above comment about these forums lol. The fact that we’ve already had a few people (currently above 3k) responding to this post, should tell you something about who the people that come here represent…and it sure isn’t the bulk of the arena player base.

I’ve low key been waiting for this to pop up in a thread.

4 Likes

It was inevitable. lol

1 Like

It’s an effective statement. Doubly insults people having a hard time reaching 2k.

What do you think is harder to obtain in 2s, 2100 on an arms war/ bm hunter or 1800 on an aff lock playing deathbolt with a spriest?

I’m genuinely curious.

He wouldn’t know, he’s notorious for buying boosts. lol

4 Likes

id agree with this if we were getting class specific sets but if they r gonna keep basic tmog set for everyone of that armor type i think 1800 is better

1 Like

After facing him on a alt I’m super convinced he buys boost.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

I’m a below average player, so I wouldn’t know. :flushed:

What % of the population that actively does rated PvP achieves 2.2k?

2-3%?

How is that “slightly above average”?

https://luduslabs.org/sotl

I’m not sure you know who dozer is, but he’s a forum troll who also runs a bunch of the level 10 and classic accounts here.

He is also famous for getting duelist with his favorite arena partners, Visa and MasterCard.

Point is, don’t reply and just block him.

5 Likes

I honestly don’t understand what that bar graph means. Can someone explain it? :cold_face:

• Elite sets used to be 2200 in Cata, they were reduced down to 2000 in MoP while illusions were 2200 and tabards were 2600. In WoD elite sets and tabards remained the same rating however, illusions bumped to 2400.

• Legion elite sets were 2000, tabards were 2200 and illusions were 2400.

• Elites now are 1800, illusions are 2100, tabard is 2400.

I think 1950 for elite sets is fair, especially since class sets will be coming back, just be happy illusion is 2100 and tabard is 2400 not 2400/2600.

2 Likes

it’s definitely funny how every season has had a dead point since they added static titles

2 Likes

With how terrible the pvp illusions and tabards have been lately, I honestly believe they should require 1750 and 1800 respektively .

But there’s no issue with how it is now and there was no problem so I’m not sure why the change.
They should focus on other things. This change will not help participation any.

1 Like

and without ur credit card u would have no elite set or illusion

6 Likes