Please revert elite set completion to 1.8k

Sure didn’t seem like a joke. Even if it was, it was a bad and dark one.

i wish there were more stories like

this being told

and less opinions like

this being shared

realistically prestige is really important and it SHOULD be far more of a motivator than participation trophies
ik for me when i started playing this game it absolutely was

“it should be at a rating accessible to every casual player to increase participation!” is an incredibly stupid opinion

the only fix to both ideologies would be to have more rewards available
so the current armor type low effort sets could stay something incredibly accessible like 1800

and the more detailed class specific sets could be set at a goal worth having for aspiring players like 2200 (extremely achievable by anyone with any motivation)

for me personally every direction i’ve looked in since like the second week of the season there’s 25 players all wearing the bland 1800 sets
i can’t imagine seeing them as a casual player and thinking “man i really wanna invest the time in learning to get that!”

4 Likes

is another word for elitism in video games. If you want a reward for pushing, titles is the reward.

People advocating for transmogs to be gated behind something being “hard” is being toxic.

Hopefully this change just kills pvp. Let the elitest go to another game

From 40 posts to 152 in the space of a day.

That’s a lot of time trolling these forums.

I have had over 100 post for a few days now. There is a second Amoranis roaming around, so you might be thinking of them.

What? I do not troll the forums?

I didn’t realize calling out abuse and harassment, or giving my opinion on subjects present in the threads was trolling?

I’d suggest looking up the definition of trolling again.

:slightly_smiling_face: :popcorn:

MIKEY!!! THIS IS A GOOD ONE!!!

1 Like

The ladder is dead primarily because shadowlands has been a hot garbage expansion from a design philosophy. Covenants, torghast, legendaries, class design & tuning, etc all subpar.

All these problems crossover into both pvp and pve, which is why both sides are struggling. Mythic+, raiders, pve players aren’t having fun either.

Yea this is honestly enough to make me not want to return to pvp. I was thinking of making a new caster with the covenant changes but this is putting me off completely. The set is fine as a mid tier reward with the mount and tabard/enchant as higher ones. You need to have lower rewards to make people want to get into pvp not lock things behind big walls they won’t achieve. This change actively makes the game worse.

The people who think this is good are too isolated from MOST players in pvp. 1800 is not easy for many people getting into pvp. I grind it out every season for the elite since the end of legion even when it was 2k but I thought 1800 was far more reasonable for aggressive FOMO mechanics like elite sets.

Can you stop changing toons to get around the posting limit.

While I have the same story with the Paladin Tomb of Sargeras elite recolor in legion I still think 1800 is a far more reasonable rating to get it at. People trying to move it higher are making it even harder for new players to want to get into pvp. You need lower hanging fruit for players to initially get into pvp and have the tabard and weapon enchants as chase rewards leading up to the glad mounts.

There are so many people that see an awesome reward with a requirement WAY out of their skill level that they don’t even want to start. 1800 was a fine point for actually incentivizing people to get into pvp. Its a shame people are so fond of FOMO mechanics, I personally wouldn’t mind if people who got 2k now could get the past elite sets I got.

yes it was

Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
Making non-constructive posts
Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages

Okay, and I have not done a single one of these?

I don’t see what you are getting at.

I don’t change toons, my guy. I don’t have to hide behind a classic alt like you do. :angry:

Hate the change and what really makes me mad is how they sneak it in the last week before 9.1.5.

I usually white knitght for blizz but hard to do that when they continue to ignore and misunderstand their playerbase.

So discouraged with Blizzards handling of PvP , they seem to want to kill it.

boots boots… half the horde races don’t even have visible boots.

1 Like

Who is a classic alt?

My guy this toon is retail my guy.

bring back elite set at 2.2k. and make it red again.

5 Likes

lmfao right? all the elite sets in cata were some form of red.

5 Likes

through mop too iirc.

1 Like