Please revert back to Personal Loot / Here is why

The case of not getting kicked for needing on transmog when the mob decides you didn’t actually need what you rolled need on, because psychologically, you needing on the Group’s loot is very different than the game giving you some Personal loot.

There’s no reason to have GL in LFR. People will just hit need on everything and it’ll be Dragonsoul all over again.

oof big no. Azerite armor at the start had HUUUUUUUUUGE issues, to the point where upgrading to a higher ilvl piece could be a huge downgrade simply just because either it didn’t have the right traits, or you couldn’t activate the traits at all because your Heart wasn’t leveled enough.

And removing flying wouldn’t be so bad, if the content was designed around ground mounts or if Blizz would finally introduce a faster ground mount. 100% speed on the ground is terrible, should up it to 500% by now.

Then why don’t people currently try to vote kick someone for not trading the mog item that PL gives them?

Pays to read the full post, my bad faith actor friend :

But is that player also part of the group?

It’s also LFR. I’ve had trouble getting them to kick players who are literally AFK with someone on follow.

Or at least split the difference at 250 or add in a stamina meter or something for mounts, I.E. can go 100% with no drain, but beyond that, you wear your mount out to the point it needs a rest or it slows down to walking speed. I’d even take it so you have to change mounts at some point to keep going fast, might wind up increasing how many mounts get used.

Or blizz could give engineers a new item to craft and sell, something like a turbo/supercharger/jetpack for mount equipment. Increases speed, or allows ground only mounts to fly etc etc.

It doesn’t matter my dude, we’ve lived through these times already.

The mob isn’t going to take Ion’s “But that player also helped kill the boss duuuuuh” argument when you took away their precious.

Yeah, Dragonsoul LFR was also LFR. It resulted in the very creation of Personal Loot.

Debatable.

It’s going to be really no different than personal loot as far as overall ‘loot drama’ is concerned. Players are still going to get whispers as to whether they ‘need’ something. The difference really is that if a player doesn’t need an item, they can greed or pass on it rather than have to ask the raid if anyone needs it, then get people to /roll for it etc etc.

Ninja looting is not going to be a thing.

That is exactly the same arguiment that the anti-ML crowd was using. I was in the group and had tagged the boss, so I deserve the same shot at loot as everyone else. GL still allows that. So why is rolling need after an item drops any different than the game rolling need for you when it drops?

Yeah and it’s a dumb argument. It was then and it is now.

The difference ? I thought it was dumb both times, now you switched because you’re vindictive about “hate” you “received”.

People won’t see it that way. They’ll berate you in chat for needing on a staff 13 ilvls lower than what you have just because you wanted the transmog because you took it from someone who had a Green BoE.

Andy why is a player who needs an item for transmog’s roll worth any less than a player who needs an item for stats in LFR, where the ilvl is garbage anyways?

Because that’s how the community sees it. And they especially hate raiders, so for them, it’s going to be good to kick raiders.

You already get rage whispers when you keep items for transmog. This isn’t introducing a problem that doesn’t already exist.

No, I can’t say I’ve gotten a single one of those since PL was forced in LFR all the way back in Mists.

Maybe one time.

Wait till people can pop the roll window up and see you rolling need on stuff that’s not an upgrade for you.

Again, you defending this for “karma” is part of the problem. Options are needed, Legion got it right. Period.

Well, I have. you just ignore them and move on.

Yeah, don’t believe you. you’re just saying anything at this point to defend this out of spite. So nothing you say has any value in my eyes.

Well, clearly you are a bigger authority on what has happened to me than I am, so…

No it definitely happens. Especially late into the tier where the unlucky ones who still haven’t gotten loot or just need that ONE last piece will spam EVERYONE non-stop until /ignored.

Okay?

That doesn’t make what they said less valid. That’s like making the argument: “Well I haven’t experienced X game bug, so it must not be an issue.”.

Just because you haven’t experienced something, doesn’t mean it isn’t happening to other people.