Please return survival back to ranged or give hunters a 4th spec

So it doesn’t add anything to make it more desirable in end-game content.

BM has that already.

I love how nu-Blizzard is telling old Blizzard what their classes are supposed to be lol.

6 Likes

Would just like to have snake trap, and explosive trap back for BM spec. Oh, and the old aspects back to what they were before Legion. Never played survival. so don’t know much about it tbh.

Well, honestly I dunno what to tell ya then.

I like the Melee Survival specc, it’s flashy, it’s neat, it’s different, and reminds me very much more of the Ranger class from D&D (Where you could totally go melee if you wanted to, and do just fine) which I always thought the hunter class to be based off of.

The idea of removing Melee hunters isn’t going to sit well with those who complained and fought for melee hunters to become a thing before Legion. (Yes, there was a following, many people are very happy with Melee Survival)

However, just splitting itin to Ranged Surv, and Melee Surv, feels really lazy if you wanted to add a 4th specc.

You’d have to come up iwth a better unique theme for the 4th class that plays up to what you’re wanting.

Actually, this is exactly what that new spec would accomplish.
Currently, for PvE encounters where it’s favorable to bring classes/specs which are good at dealing damage to multiple targets at once, Hunters aren’t very attractive.

In your opinion. But what BM does, isn’t what players are asking for.

This would be unique, both aesthetically as well as mechanically compared to all 3 of the other hunter specs that we have atm.

1 Like

And which ones are those that need more AoE and cleave?

Are you actually asking me what encounters there are which favor classes who are good at spread cleave/multi-dotting?

Go check for yourself mate, there are several of those in every single raid tier.

1 Like

Im asking which ones would people want hunters for rather than a warlock or mage or Spriest.

No, you asked what RSV would bring which would make Hunters more attractive in e.g content.

A spec which is good at the above, would accomplish that.

1 Like

And then I asked a different question. Can you answer it?

That isn’t how that works.

2 Likes

I probably have no voice here, but honestly what’s the difference between Survival and BM? if Survival went back to ranged that is.

This looks more like a matter of nostalgia rather than preference.

2 Likes

That is how that works, yes.

1 Like

Why are we keeping feeding this guys, replaying.

Ranged Surv Hunter is not coming back. Melee Hunter is better. End of the story

Why would MSV be considered over other melee specs in PvE?

Based on?

It isnt. Hunter is the least desired class.

Look around You. You and the OP are the only who are whining

And still, it was warranted to implement MSV?

Not whining.

You are the one who’s doing that. Whining about other players who are providing feedback as to what they would want to see in the game.

I do agree with you though. This discussion leads nowhere.

2 Likes

MSV added a melee option, which works pretty good in PvP. Now, can you answer my question?

Funny that you say that considering original survival hunter had to die for melee hunters to exist…

I’m sure they were saying the same thing until Blizzard threw pre Legion survival off a cliff,

5 Likes