Please return survival back to ranged or give hunters a 4th spec

I didn’t say it was a fact. You, again, are apparently the one with difficulty processing words. I believe it’s a garbo spec, therefore, I would prefer the spec that I found to be far superior.

Actually, yet again, this is your own BS coming through. Do you have issues with melee sv players? Has someone hurt you? Tell us where they hurt you? I don’t care at all about people who enjoy melee survival. I have literally no consideration for them as people whatsoever. They didn’t turn the spec into melee. They didn’t destroy the best hunter spec.

On the other hand, please cite the words that show clear animosity towards the players who enjoy the spec? Please. Try. See if you can. Cause otherwise you’re making up more crap and you need to stop.

I didn’t ask you to leave the thread. As I read more of what you write, you clearly exist in a fantasy world where you make up and imagine peoples words and then argue them. This never happened. Please go see a psychologist, get some treatment, probably some anti-psychotics.

It’s not even my idea. Please review this thread and gain larger understanding, after you go get your meds and therapy.

No, you’re the one who keeps talking about this. I’ve said, literally every post I’ve made on this thread (not mine, btw, again), that best option is to just get the 4th spec added.

Nope, this again is you. Over and over.

This again is you, over and over.

Like the ones you’re making up?

I want to remind you the comment that you started spewing your vitriol at me over.

This. This is where you’re pretending has tons of ridiculous anti-melee SV commentary and other absurd, your psychotic-mind-made-up bs. Every single posts I’ve made has been in the support of re-adding actual SV as the 4th spec. You, with your mind-blowingly fragile mind, read extra words and project your MASSIVE issues into everything, it seems.

You want to talk about speaking from a position of intelligence, you can’t even speak from a position who can understand some short sentences. You can’t even speak from a position of someone who reads actual words without literally hallucinating bundles more based on your own desperate need to argue with something. You reallly, realllly need treatment. Please go get it. Then, come back, read actual words, and try to have a discussion.

2 Likes

I just read from the top of post, this is my opinion: I like my SV hunter the way it is. I just started playing hunter in bfa, played all 3 spec a bit. I bounce from MM to SV. If all were ranged, it would reduce the flexibility of the class, for me.

My only wish for SV: I do not like pets much. MM has an option for petless play. Would like to see that for SV too.

No mention of melee weapons tho.

Melee Damage

Hunters are rugged trackers who can use venom, explosives and traps to damage enemies up close.

Ranged weapons on the other hand.

Ranged Damage

Whether wielding bows, guns, or crossbows, hunters are deadly with ranged weapons. They are capable of dishing out consistently high damage.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, it’s first. Melee is the class defining feature, and it’s first. so everything after you’re citing doesn’t matter. What’s that a picture of in it? Is that… an axe!?

Because the playstyle doesnt exist anymore, for any spec. Im sure lots of marks would like the WoD playstyle back as well. If hunters want a range with serpent sting, explosive shot, and lock n load, they can get that right now. But that playstyle of run and gun is gone.

Sorry Charlie, it says Features not Class Features…

You can’t just make assumptions like that.

Nice try tho.

1 Like

Holy wow. You’re starting to figure out the point I was trying make!

Wait, if those aren’t a list of class features, what are they?

Both the original manual and the current hunter class page clearly emphasize the ranged weapon over everything else.

You aren’t making any good points just embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

What’s that list if it’s not class features? That’s some pretty good mental gymnastics.

But melee damage was just LITERALLY over ranged damage.

I think the main reason that warlocks will never have a melee spec is because they are casters.
There was a possibility of having a melee warlock spec that turn them into demons or something like that, but considering we already have DH this will never be real.

Just give Hunters a 4th spec thats ranged.

But they cannot just take away Survival Hunter. That’s not going to happen.

2 Likes

I was pissed when they took my dot hunter(lock with mobility) away. Was so fun dotting a dude up then running tf out.

3 Likes

RSV didn’t make the cut champ, get over it and yourself.

Get over yourself troll. You give all hunters a bad name.

6 Likes

Considering melee attacks are exclusive to SV, how could it be a list of class features?

It’s not the emphasis tho. That’s LITERALLY the point.

1 Like

No see that’s the difference, I enjoy change. You’ll get over it, I’m sure.

The RSV crowd doesn’t do itself any favors.

If it’s not a list of class features what is it? It’s a list of featuers on a class page. What is it?

Oh man but going of the logic stated earlier, if it’s first. It’s the most important.

O please, your skin is to thin.

Famous last words…lol

1 Like

How about no. I like survival as is. Its the only time in the history of WoW that I have enjoyed survival

1 Like