Please return survival back to ranged or give hunters a 4th spec

Spot on, the people asking for a fourth spec are deluded. Implementing the RSV playstyle through talents within MM, is much more realistic.

I hope all the Hunter specs get wingclip and counterstrike back! More melee not less!

Y’all leave my favorite spec in the game alone.

2 Likes

Imgur

Does this make it a little easier for you to comprehend? It’s like some people have never looked at warcraftlogs before…oh wait…

Huh, that doesn’t show up on mobile. Thank you.

Technically Survival is a range and melee spec. Look at vanilla talents and compare it to marksmanship and beast mastery. Survival is the only spec that enhances melee abilities and traps. If anything they went back to its roots in Legion, but missing the counterattack and deterrence talent.

Check the link again. Scroll down as far as you can on that page and you’ll see a list of all specs for all classes who have killed Mythic Azshara over the course of 2 weeks. In the right-most column on that table, you can find the number of parses for each spec.

For Hunters:
BM is at 953 parses
MM at 49
MSV at 13

He did not specifically post a link to a page showing players with CE. He posted a link showing the parse spread for specs who have participated in the M Aszhara fight.

1 Like

I forget which expac but they did try this once. I remember you could have LnL on MM.

Personally my main problem with the new way is that to be ranged with a pet, I have to let the pet do most of my damage.

When I created this character, the whole class was ranged with a pet. I could pick any of the three specs, and be ranged with a pet.

I don’t like Beast Mastery but I play it because I’m forced to.

Next expac it will be Marksman’s “turn” again, and I will be forced to abandon my pet.

I see that now. It just doesn’t show that column on my phone, which I am currently using.

Fair enough.

Pve is for the birds.

With all of your replies which you post, what is your actual goal when making them?

What are you trying to accomplish, considering what it is that you actually write?

To bring you back down to reality.

The reality of?

RSV isn’t coming back, adapt, grow, move on.

Based on?

You can move on but still provide feedback as to what you would like to see from the game in the future.

It’s the whole purpose of feedback. To provide our thoughts in regards to changes made.

It’s funny though considering you seem to be unable to move on from the fact that there are players who prefers things to be different from what you want.

4 Likes

Ok keep asking for a fourth spec, good luck with that. Just trying to help.

I will, thank you.

Hah, you’re funny! :wink:

1 Like

if you want to play ranged, go Beastmaster or MM,

1 Like

No, I want to play a fun spec I played for literal years and not those garbage, boring specs. Your comment is sure helpful though.

7 Likes

same as yours, I did exactly the same as you.