Please remove the 58 boost from TBC Classic

That’s actually a very good point.

2 Likes

That’s not what I said at all lol just understand classic versus retail. What you’re about to experience is a classic hybrid. Nothing less nothing more. Boosts ain’t classic

1 Like

Well then you can rest easy. Classic has no boost and it will not have a boost. Classic will be fine! And you are free to continue playing Classic boost free.

TBC Classic is a different game and therefore does not apply to your “Boost ain’t Classic” observation.

2 Likes

Yea I agree. Absolutely disgraceful. No boosts 2021

2 Likes

I disagree, Absolutely the best thing ever! More Boosts 2021!

3 Likes

Wow is steadily declining but sure let’s keep adding the things they killed it over the years YES

4 Likes

Boosts had nothing to do with the decline of wow as it was already declining way before boosts came out.

You want to blame anything for wows decline blame blizzard for just simply making bad expansions.

People aren’t in Shadowlands going “man if only we didn’t have boosts this xpac would be good”.

People don’t like retail because the game itself is bad, not because you get to skip some of the leveling process.

2 Likes

You mean like toxic community members with elitist mentalities, those things that killed it?

1 Like

Those things didn’t kill it though. Do some research. It sounds like someone got picked out for not being very great at the game, but we’re talking about the game not people who were mean to you?

1 Like

Thank you for proving my point. That very comment says it all. You know nothing about me or how I play, yet you already think you are somehow better than I am.

Elitist Mentalities!

Death of a thousand cuts. Just one of
The many things that lead to it.

1 Like

What was proved? The game being bad due to bad decisions or because someone was mean to you?

1 Like

You know nothing about me or how I play, yet you already think you are somehow better than I am.

Elitist Mentalities!

Never compared myself to you. I stated the game has been declining I could care less about comparing myself to someone I don’t know or play with. Please stop that’s weird. Who was mean to you? I’m talking about the game.

1 Like

Really, and what would you call this comment:

Right there you made an assumption that I was somehow not good or not as good as you are.

I never compared myself to you. If anything you’re the one who proved my point. Now you’re making me uncomfortable I feel awkward. Let’s talk about the game.

And I am feeling threatened by your comments!

I’m feeling offended. Extremely offended you would put words into my mouth. That is offensive. I never once compared myself to you. You shouldn’t bring personal experiences into this discussion. Are you gonna keep harassing me and offending me or can we talk about the game. GOOD DAY. Do not make me feel threatened with your offensive assumptions!

The sheep are crying wolf!

2 Likes

Hello Drinknblink how are you today?