Please remove the 58 boost from TBC Classic

a. What server is this? Sounds made up (because it is)

b. 90%? Sounds made up (because it is)

What’s the word I’m looking for in response to comments like this… oh yea, gatekeeping…

so… if i dont like vanilla content why i should do that content? I just want to do tbc content. Why if i already lvl up to 60 on early days (and dont like it) why i should do it again? I know you will hate this but if want to do tbc content let me do the tbc content xd. I think just making 1 acount boost its terrible. I think they should add a lot of filters to get a boost like a “recruit a friend thing” so you could be able to recruit a guy to play tbc with you. If you already have a 60 account with more than 300 hours(based on how much time you need to play to get 60 and do some content). Or if you already have like 300 hours ingame(including retail) you will be able to get the boost. That @#$^ the bots. I hate them too. But i really dont like the vanilla content and i really like tbc and thats why i want to play tbc classic.
I like wow for the endgame and tbc journey content not for the classic journey and there’s a lot of people who think like me. They should add the boost but have a lot of restrinctions

Go away from my game! HAHAHAHA. Classic andy

Please remove level the single 58 boost and add unlimited level 60 boosts.

Thanks.

Blizzard is ruining the game with greedy microtransactions. We want classic not a “retail version of classic”. Add RAF if you want not, noob boosts that will make leveling a BE and Draenei only scene. Getting tired of it. Greedy A holes

3 Likes

Back to private servers

2 Likes

What microtransactions?

Yet here you are, still paying them $15/month.

Like most of the complainers, I will see you in TBC on your boosted character.

The fact you’re asking that question confirms you don’t know what that word even means so we’ll leave it at that. Lol 15/month goes to standard maintenance, every high scale quality mmo charges that

Way to try and sidestep the question. Don’t try and pull the old “If you don’t know I am not telling” routine.

What microtransactions? Simple question.

Also, they are not releasing any fresh classic realms? That’s nice of them to allow players to stay on classic these classic realms, but unless you’re entire guild is on the same page with a progressive mindset, who the heck is going to do that ?

A paid transaction with a click of a button… aka wow retail. Cosmetic in most cases

2 Likes

Ok, you know what is means, great, I am happy for you. But that is not my question, I asked you what microtransactions is Blizzard ruining Classic or Classic TBC with?

Paid boosting. What is so confusing?

1 Like

That’s not a microtransaction. That is a one-time per account service.

Lol now that’s rich. Enjoy your evening

1 Like

Typical! Someone has a different opinion so they must be dumb. Yeah and see you in TBC with your boosted toon because we all know you will get the boost too.

Hell if its $60 i wouldnt call it micro at all. Thats the cost of a AAA game

2 Likes

Your entire argument (and reason for being here tbh) is confusing. Because it’s based on nothing.

Refer to the title of this thread… lol

2 Likes