Please reconsider your stance on retail/classic reward linking

This argument can go on for days with just “I think this” “Well I think that”.

There is something that really just needs to be repeated constantly I guess. It doesn’t matter. Because blizzard said it is not going to happen. Two different games. Two different rewards.

Next.

I was using ‘you’ as a placeholder for anyone who would do this. Thinking is hard isn’t it buddy.

For you it seems to be hard to think at all.

You preach one thing and do the other.

And that is? (I don’t honestly expect you to answer this because you are clearly just speaking out your bum bum)

You hate transmog, yet you have transmog. :slight_smile:

I hate transmog in the game that I love, one without transmog. In the game that I have transmog, is one where all I do is arena and nothing else. Try again dumb dumb =D

If you hate it so much why do you use it? That goes against what your word is.

Are you trolling or just completely tone deaf?

This entire forum spams #nochanges because they have no faith in Blizzard’s decision making. Somehow now Blizzard should never be questioned? Pick a lane, dude.

Transmog would kill classic, and removing it would kill retail… how poetic

If you think Classic will not be great, why would that be your main game?

If retail is your side game, why so much concern about “showing off” in a side game?

1 Like

They spam #nochanges because they want people to listen to stupid requests such as this.

They shouldn’t when they actually hit the nail on the head on a certain subject, such as this.

I got my lane just fine. If you are having trouble understanding it, well that’s what I like to call a YP not a MP.

I’ve also never said classic wow would be a failure.

Because why not? Why not show off the stuff you farmed/worked for. Isn’t that the SAME attitude for classic wow? If not then there shouldn’t be a classic wow.

Not even talking about changing Classic. Simply adding incentive on RETAIL. Somehow you’re against growing Classic as a game and again you are completely wrong.

Are you really having a tough time understanding what I’m telling you?

The game I have transmog in I don’t love anymore and just play it as a filler when I was bored.

I hate cheats in CSGO, but from time to time I’ll put in cheat codes in GTA when I’m bored. Two completely different games. You understand yet honey buns?

So you do the “do as I say, not as I do”. Gottcha.

blizzard removed these items from the game and have not added them back in order to appease some unseen population of players. If they added them back in to the game through collections in classic why wouldn’t they just add them back in to retail since they are throwing the whole “prestige” thing out the window by allowing you to reacquire them now?

So you still don’t understand? I gotcha. Not surprised.

You get nothing for retail on classic.

3 Likes

there would be one way for blizzard to do that, they would need to have the quests be apart of the cata world, or change how the cata world is introduced into retail through world phasing/time walking. This could be decided from character creation.

Or just do what they did with silithus/Arathi/Darkshore and add a bronze dragon that changes the zone back and forth. Do you understand how what you are asking for is much more drastic than simply changing retail to allow you to reaquire these items?