Please reconsider your stance on retail/classic reward linking

^^ that’s how

Not very “authentic” then

meh, like i said above a few times, a case could be made for the CE but not something in game like Murky

Welp, I can’t post links, so here are the filenames of two Imgur images I found and uploaded of my “authentic experience”.

I found a ton more, but just posting these two. I also found “Battlegrounds are now available”, Reginald Windsor, and so many more.

Maybe the mods can embed these as actual images?

Mini Diablo:
Pc5Raag.jpg

Myself and guildies with our Murkys, and one with their Panda cub:

W9lCEw8.jpg

I’m not trying to take anything away from anyone.

Anyone who purchased the original RETAIL CE will still have those CE pets–IN RETAIL, where they purchased them.

That CE which they purchased was a RETAIL CE, NOT a classic CE. It was for the version of WoW that has evolved into BFA.

I really hope you can enjoy classic without those pets, since even according to Blizzard, it is “less than likely” that you will have your RETAIL CE pets in Classic.

2 Likes

And I’ll say it again, that won’t be an “authentic experience”.

Ah, yes. The old Jim Carrey “So you’re telling me there’s a chance. YEAH!”

I see you are still cherry picking only tat which supports your agenda and ignoring the rest of that post and the later post by that same Blue.

or did you simply choose to ignore it since it does not with with your agenda?

Did you completely miss this later post in which that same blue responds directly to you and your continued posting of that cherry picked snippet:

Or did you simply choose to ignore that entire post since it did not fit with your agenda?

1 Like

For the 1000th time, I didn’t ignore it, that quote doesn’t reference the CE pets specifically.

You have rarely, if ever, in the past shown any interest in an “authentic experience”. You have advocated numerous non vanilla QOL convenience changes.

You have advocated almost anything that those desiring a truer classic experience would oppose.

Why the sudden interest in “authentic experience” when it comes to those CE pets and Murky (which was not even account wide) which just happen to be part of that account wide collections system?

Could it be as simple as those CE pets being transferred to classic could be used as a precedent for further linking of the two games via that account wide collections system since those pets are part of that account wide collections system?

Like what? Oh because a year ago when even the devs didn’t know exactly what it wanted to be I suggested changes?

Sit down, bud.

Enough with this. Just stop.

Find my posts where I said I advocated:
Mog (nope, opposed it)
Flying (nope, opposed it)
Sharing titles, mounts, non-CE pets (excluding Murky) - (nope, opposed it)

Anything else you’d like to lie about?

The second post specifically addresses your continued claim that “Blizzard said they could make an EXCEPTION.” regarding those CE pets.

That second post specifically says “less than likely”.

I really hope you enjoy classic without those CE pets, since it looks like you will not get those RETAIL CE pets in Classic.

If not having those pets keeps you from playing Classic, I doubt you will be missed.

1 Like

Oh, you’re so transparent and bitter because you don’t have the vanilla CE so you need to keep it from people that do.

You lied about my posts. Can’t find a single link to back yourself up.

You don’t have a leg to stand on so you make up some garbage about a “slippery slope” with the CE pets. Just stop, it’s embarrassing.

Clion did the same thing. Turns out - he was wrong too. (where is he btw - he kept saying “you’ll never get rid of me”).

1 Like

Did I surprise you by seeing through your claims of wanting an “authentic experience”?

Enjoy Classic without those CE pets.

1 Like

I see you like to cherry pick your posts as well.

Just stop, dude. It’s truly embarrassing.

What did I cherry pick?

I quoted the entire post, not just a snippet or portion that I could twist to prop up my claim of “so you’re telling me there’s a chance? YEAH!”.

But you…didn’t. You posted one half of the conversation.

Fesz just don’t waste your breath

2 Likes

He must be trying to find posts that back up his claim that I wanted mog, titles, etc.

I did quote Ysithien’s entire post.

If you insist on the other half of the conversation, here ya go:

The other half of that conversation was your continued claims that “blizzard said they could make an exception” which Ysithiens pretty much specifically shot down in flames.

1 Like

Hmmm, no he didn’t.

Fact: no decision has been made yet.
Fact: it’s still a possibility.

You neglect to post that. I wonder why.