Please reconsider your stance on retail/classic reward linking

I could care less, my point is you clearly don’t care how small a chance you have you want it anyway and you guys have been going back and forth for days on this.

1 Like

If I didn’t care, I wouldn’t be posting, would I?

I would say that:

“Honestly, I would have the expectation that you won’t get them in Classic just because you already own them. That license was to have them in the current game, which you still do.” and “less than likely” are a pretty good indication that Blizzard will be keeping Classic and Retail separate games and that you will have to live without those CE pets.

It would appear that you will not be getting Blizzard to start down that slippery slope toward further linking of the two games.

I’d really like to know what planet you come from that you associate wanting one thing with linking everything.

The ACCOUNT is common between both games. Just stop, it’s sad. You don’t have the vanilla CE.

1 Like

It’s obvious that you care.

It’s your motives for caring that I find suspicious.

Translation: “I don’t want anyone else to have the CE pets because I don’t, so I’ll make up some conspiracy theory”.

And you will not likely have those retail CE pets in classic.

I’m sure I will, because Blizzard respects their players and the original CE owners.

And when I do, I’ll send you a pic.

I think it is “less than likely” that I will be receiving such a picture.

Well, let’s just say that I think YOUR motivation is because you don’t have the vanilla CE. You want to dance around this forever?

Is this thread really two people arguing back and forth for over 1.3k posts? Jesus

1 Like

Not 1300, but yes the last few days is largely fesz and starman going back and forth.

Mostly.

And people arguing that things will be SO ABSOLUTELY EASY TO DO WHY DONT THEY JUST DO IT?!

I read everything above and I swear to god I’m not responding to any more of these trolls. Its all they’re doing now at this point.

So you ignore 99% of what he said about this topic with him basically telling you there is no chance, but then you cling on to one single statement where he said it’s an interesting thought and this may be an exception. Do you happen to know what confirmation bias means?

They are “just doing it” right now as we speak.

It’s why development, q&a, beta and release is projected to take 2 years (upper limit) instead of 4-6

Oh dude please stop we all know your stance on classic. You want it nerfed to the ground. You want lfd you want dual spec you want class balance you want wow tokens for Christ sake.

Honestly at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if you haven’t asked for character boosts.

Proof? None? Didn’t think so.

Typical of people here. You have one opinion, therefore you must agree with all negative opinions.

And who are you?

Do it. :rofl:

And remember, you have to PROVE I want it “nerfed to the ground”. That means mog, mounts, titles, port to dungeons, LFR, the works. All of it.

Now go forth.

Wait a minute did you just switch the goal post that obviously and think you’re being slick? You aren’t actually this stupid are you

That is some grade A back peddling if I have ever seen it.

1 Like

Wait a minute, did you just try and bail on something you know now you’ll fail at?

Go forth and find where I want the game “nerfed to the ground”, bud.

You won’t.