Please open PVE -> PVP transfers prior to TBC

Ahh, my mistake. Been a LONG time for us old folk :stuck_out_tongue:

#nohandouts!

Just use your 58 boost on a pvp server

4 Likes

and bring your resources that were easily gained and cheap? Check the AH prices, you could load up on mats and make 25% more gold just transferring and reselling. We think not to PvE to PvP without taking all your bank and gold.

I expect most transfers would be the other way, PvP to PvE. The WB meta makes raiding on a PvP server a royal pain.

You guys actually fly in to LHC? Come on man get a summoner set up somewhere dear lord

2 Likes

My guild uses summoners nearby/on top or underneath so ppl get summoned directly in…

But some guilds on rebuff runs just fly in to LHC and run in as a big group. Of course it’s pretty obvious when it happens.

I think you are missing the point of this thread, i transferred to play with little brother, he quit, trying to transfer back to my old server w my friends. And the “advantages” i’m talking about are the ones people say that you get on PVE - i.e. being able to farm in open world w/o being ganked etc, nothing to do with being able to get into raids.

I think they should open pve to pvp transfers to the underrepresented faction on a given pvp server.

1 Like

It was quite clear that those transfers were a one way street. Use a boost on a PvP server!

2 Likes

No. :tea: :frog:

1 Like

If you can’t clear content that is nearly old enough to drink without world buffs, you don’t deserve to clear said content.

This thread has completely gone off the rails, I’m just trying to transfer back to my original PVP server after to transferring to a PVE realm to play with a family member that eventually quit the game.

1 Like

I don’ t agree that this should be available. To easy to exploit. Level and gather mats on a pve server with no issues, then take all your collected mats to the pvp server and sell them for 5× the price.

It is a well known fact that you can not Transfer PVE to PVP.

So you have no one to blame but yourself.

2 Likes

While there is no reason to be rude… Yea, allowing this would cause issues.

starts off with unbased, unsourced opinion being presented as fact.

1 Like

Full upvote on this.
There are no legit reasons, to prevent players doing so.
“But its easier on PvE to Farm/Level …”

1. On current boosting meta its independent on leveling speed, cause u stay 24/7 in instances. If you level via the normal way, you might have a bit slower leveling on PvP ,but first prove empirically that leveling on PvP is so much slower than on PvE. Even if this is true: where is the major advantage? (vs: trapped forever on low-skill-low-populated-PvE)

2. Farming is not really faster. You need to spend time anyway to farm, like on a PvP. You need to run around same as on PvP and look for resources. Farming in instances does not count in here, which is 90%+ of gold income, specially boosting in instances.
    PvP/PvE can make farming easier but also harder. On PvP you can get ganked, but on PvE you cant even gank someone to steal the lotus/vein he is currently looting. Both has its ups and downs…
    Farmers, Botters are on both servers, so thats a fundamental problem not PvP/PvE Problem

Use your boost and reroll with him.

In the mean time I suggest starting a farming character to farm some gold for once you use your boost on said pvp server. Plenty of time to prep before TBC.

I agree with you and I made this centralized thread linking all the threads to get Blizzard Devs attention to implement this change by next Tuesday hopefully. Please comment/upvote/share this and let’s get this viral.