Please open PVE -> PVP transfers prior to TBC

starts off with unbased, unsourced opinion being presented as fact.

1 Like

Full upvote on this.
There are no legit reasons, to prevent players doing so.
“But its easier on PvE to Farm/Level …”

1. On current boosting meta its independent on leveling speed, cause u stay 24/7 in instances. If you level via the normal way, you might have a bit slower leveling on PvP ,but first prove empirically that leveling on PvP is so much slower than on PvE. Even if this is true: where is the major advantage? (vs: trapped forever on low-skill-low-populated-PvE)

2. Farming is not really faster. You need to spend time anyway to farm, like on a PvP. You need to run around same as on PvP and look for resources. Farming in instances does not count in here, which is 90%+ of gold income, specially boosting in instances.
    PvP/PvE can make farming easier but also harder. On PvP you can get ganked, but on PvE you cant even gank someone to steal the lotus/vein he is currently looting. Both has its ups and downs…
    Farmers, Botters are on both servers, so thats a fundamental problem not PvP/PvE Problem

Use your boost and reroll with him.

In the mean time I suggest starting a farming character to farm some gold for once you use your boost on said pvp server. Plenty of time to prep before TBC.

I agree with you and I made this centralized thread linking all the threads to get Blizzard Devs attention to implement this change by next Tuesday hopefully. Please comment/upvote/share this and let’s get this viral.