Please nerf the guardian druid mage tower

turns out you aren’t as good as you thought you were. learn the mechanics, learn to play your class better.

1 Like

to be fair, its been cleared on trail toons in green gear, so the gear doesnt really matter

The guardian MT is the easiest challenge :joy: for a long time!
So PLS don’t nerf it!!!

1 Like

That’s the main problem here, the current MT should be geared around what gear we have NOW, not what gear you can get from Legion content. You honestly expect us to go get Legion gear, than forget legendary items even existed and be weaker comparatively than when it was OG content.

2 Likes

I heard about that, but I just don’t want to put in that much time for a skin that I don’t want THAT bad.

Was being a bit emotional it seems. I am just going to farm out SoO gear gem up enchant and keep going at it. Its open forever now might as well.

When I saw no Cat form for feral and the only form was for tank I was meh not gonna bother

Raiding can’t be comparable to single player challenges. It being now permanent, don’t burn yourself on it… they won’t nerf anything, they even went as far as to nerf the things people used to cheese some of these challenges.

Take it in strides, watch videos, and if you are a competent player, once you get most of the phases down, it only needs one good run.

Going at it hours upon hours will just ruin your reaction time and ability to think right.

I just farmed all this gem gear from old content. Enchanted gem all ready to go. Lets see if this makes a diff

1 Like

That’s just it, though, they are doable with whatever junk you’re wearing now.

It’s just that you also have the option of farming some legion content if you’d like it to be easier.

I am currently now always getting to the second phase but its just to much to handle. Wondering if agility gems are better then vers

siege of orgrimmar? does that gear scale up or is it because of higher chance of gem slots?

And THIS is a problem. Why isn’t it tuned for current expansion gear?

Gem slots I have got to krull 8 times now. I give up lol

Yeaaah they’ve nerfed it quite a bit already. Are you making sure you’re using the best gear / consumables you can? After that it’s just trying strats what work for you and getting the hang of it.

the whole point IMO is for it to be mega-hard. meaning: as close as they can get to it being nearly impossible without it being nearly impossible

Can we just get like a Mage Tower General thread or something? It was kinda nice when it went away and there weren’t 50 threads a day about how hard it was. Now that it’s back permanently, I cringe for the future.

1 Like

I bought drums consumables gems SoO farmed the gear. I am no longer bashing my head into my keyboard for this. Krull phase is digusting and should not be that difficult. A little bit of a tune down is needed .

I would say at the very minimum you need the enchants on your artifact weapon from legion. The dual enchants on that are pretty impactful - though I didn’t try out crusader on my druid but I image that would make a lot of stress on that fight evaporate from the healing. That being said the thing that I found to do the most for Kruul challenge was potion of unbridled fury. It made a lot of difference in terms of pushing Kruul before he killed me. Though my mage tower set on my druid doesnt have the super OP trinkets that do more total damage than the rest of my abilities - I just had the dragonling which did 1% of my damage. So maybe those trinkets do make things a lot easier.

I have the enchants on legion artifacts