Please nerf the guardian druid mage tower

This is just to damn hard. I know people love the challenge and have done it. But holy smokes give me a break;. I have got to krull 4 times after 112 pulls. This is mental beyond belief. I did not struggle with mythic raiding in bfa or Elden ring this much.

23 Likes

it’s been nerfed already, you obviously need better gear than what you’re using right now.

4 Likes

I’ve tried it about 30 tries, not really wanting to put in that much effort for that skin. Tbh I’d fork over $20 for the skin.

7 Likes

boo, Whale! BOO!!

12 Likes

Keep at it. It took me around 130 to beat the frost mage one. It’s supposed to be hard. But I believe in you! :+1:

1 Like

IDK how I can still post after my last topic and I wanted to be done - Bc, the cliques and multiple account ppl who have conversations with themselves on here.

BUT Don’t give up. Keep @ it.

Where is your problem? P1 is ez once you get used to it. Nerves can hit p2. Tell me and I want to help.

edit: First bear was about 120 pulls? Hard this time. It should stay hard.

2 Likes

It’s scaled down, not gonna farm old content for old gear that scales better for it.

You’re not even contributing to the thread, just saying random things.

2 Likes

People have gotten it done. It’s not too difficult. I myself have gotten it done. You can do it too.

5 Likes

well then suffer in your laziness, you cant pay your way through this one, i mean you can try and you’ll get banned like those account sharers did and get your rewards taken away. you either do what it takes to earn your felbear, or go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure, there is no 3rd option.

also the Whale comment was about you waving your wallet in the face of a challenge, you asked for that berating.

1 Like

Gear does not matter apparently. i have the trinkets and full cov gear.

most of your gear isn’t enchanted either, be sure to use flasks food and all that. it may not seem like it but every little bit helps

1 Like

I dont say this to be mean, but if after 114 you only gotten to the second phase 4 times, it is time to either give up or to farm a full set of gear. Also use consumables and enchant/gem your gear, you have 0 enchants.

A couple of old items with 3-4 gem slots is going to help you out a lot, phase 1 is suppose to be easy and you should be able to clear it most of the time.

1 Like

And your druid is so cute, he should be able to do it if he wants to! /pats cute druid

2 Likes

true get rid of the infernals

you cant use current gear, you need a set suited for the Mage Tower, even a mildly appropriate set can be enough, what you’re looking for is Secondary Slots and Gem Slots, with the appropriate stat gems.

Guardian MT is pretty easy. I hope they don’t nerf it. 26 attempts after having not played bear since WOTLK.

precisely, Hazelnutty was able to do it and she doesnt excel at bear tanking, some people dont understand that it’s meant to be tough.

OP, if you’re doing the mage tower with lvl 161 gear then you need to get some better gear. I recommend going out to the new zone ZM as well as farming anima. There is a vendor out there that sells 229 gear (I think that’s the ilvl) for anima. There is also a vendor that sells higher lvl gear, but you have to use a currency for it (can’t remember the name) that isn’t farmable.

Best of luck to you.

Bad advice friend, ilv means literally nothing, what he needs to get is gear with gem slots or with his best stats(versa) and enchanting all his gear. A single gem is worth a lot and just having a couple is the same as having an extra item equipped.

3 Likes

That would probably be less helpful than socketed gear from older expansions.

Generally your looking at strong older trinkets and gear with heaps of gemslots to squeeze out a small advantage in dps and defensive stats