Please nerf the guardian druid mage tower

yes but if Bear gets a DPS buff it will still affect your DPS.

Dont use shadowlands gear. Use old school gear with old school enchants. Many videos out on this. Those of us who got our book mounts months ago? Thats how we did it. SL gear doesnt scale right and cant use a lot of the OP old world enchants. I bought a whole set of greens/blues on each toon is did my 7/7 on. Made it MUCH easier. Again many videos on you tube about this.

I am lol I am trying everything even trinkets. I legit am not good enough

PS> they didnt bring MT back permanently because its a cake walk. They brought it back and made it permanent because it is a CHALLENGE and takes many attempts. I did find it next to impossible in SL gear though. You also need dums + consumables. I spent a total of 30k+ on gear and crap to get mine done.

Id highly recommend following a youtube video. I did for each of my 7/7

Atleast let us be able to do it with current gear. I know old content is fun to farm out and gear for gems and things. But holy moly let us atleast be able to do it with current gear we have on atleast. one mistake its game over. And these mistakes are very RNG half the time depending on positions of things that spawn randomly. And velen is aboslutely useless.

I dont understand the connection.

Why should this be easier? because you feel like it?

I am just stating I have done some really hard content . They stated that it was going to be a meaninful challenge not 1% of player challenge. WE dont even have the artifact passive.

Shadowlands gear is actually pretty decent, if you put a gem on all 6 pieces, it was easier and faster to do this last patch, but they put a new item that you can buy from the vault coins.

prove this?

Do you see most people have it? By the looks of the forums most people don’t and are complaning about it daily, even going to the mage tower people are losing their minds on the general chat If anything it is 1-10 % of players that obtained it and the rest just gave up .

1 Like

no, current gear will make it too easy to cheese, like i said they set it up this way so that MT is never trivialized.

And if you go into a hospital, chances are most people you will speak to are sick.

huge swing here. thought it was just the 1%

But its fine. If they never nerf it like i said before. I just won’t get it and that is fine just sucks.

maybe you just need help. if you’re struggling to get into phase 2, its 100% a playstyle/gameplan issue.

But if you’ve already given up, nothing can be done i guess.

1 Like

Do you like to look for arguments. I can get past the first phase 40% of the time. And yeah most people at the hospital will say they are sick ? lol nice strawman. a lot of people will say they are sick regardless of time and place. Look at the forums and go to the mage tower and ask the druids there what they think of this challenge.

I was trying to gauge if you actually want to learn.

if its not 90%+ you’re doing something seriously wrong.

that’s not a strawman, it was a comparison to show selection bias, if you go to the mage tower, you will more likely find people who are struggling… because the ones who aren’t struggling wont be there.

1 Like

I ran some of them over 50x for my 7/7. Instead of complaining here you should be retrying. Persistence is key as with most things in life. DH DPS challenge made me hate my life but I kept at it

Agreed. my fails were always when the boss was at like 1-2% which made it most annoying. That close but no cigar scenario FML. Im just glad its done. Never going back.

On Stormrage yes. Shortly after MT ended last time I saw people on their books everywhere I went. Stormwind was a sea of books.

Lastly doing mythic group content doesnt mean anything. Thats more group dependent. MT is YOU dependent. I have 0 mythic raiding experience. Havent don e anything harder than Normals in PVE since BC/cata. Yet I still got my 7/7 done. If I can you can.

Why give up? It’s right there.

I did the challenge both times and enjoyed it.

1 Like

Some people go in with a defeatist attitude and dont see they are causing their own down fall

1 Like