Please nerf the guardian druid mage tower

absolutely not, that is very bad gear, Kiwi. greens are garbo and those are bare minimal greens at that.

The legion merchant gear seems to do more damage then anything I have from current content?

:woman_shrugging: I did the mage tower back in Legion and it isnā€™t my thing. But one would think that if they added content into an xpac, the gear within that xpac would synergize with that content in some manner. I guess not.

OP, Sorry for the bad advice. :woman_shrugging:

And this is exactly the problem with the mage tower itā€™s not balanced and you have to mid/max crap to be relevant. You should be able to just go into the mage tower with current high ilvl gear and get it down through skill and learning, but that isnā€™t the case now is it?

4 Likes

itā€™s ok Kiwi, you see MT was brought back from Legion with Gear and Level Scaling, so that you could never trivialize it, but there is a way to gain an advantage.

1 Like

Is not that the gear is bad, is the same as everything else as it all get scale down to 50 ilv, so anything above that is the same except for what stat they give or if they have a gem slot.

personally iā€™ve heard that scaled up MoP gear goes good with MT, Hazelnutty used the Legion Claws for her clear. you know honestly the more i think about it, i think the reason that OP is having an exceptionally hard time could be due to the Bear nerfs they took recently, you may have to wait until they are buffed again before you can clear it.

Not being lazy, Iā€™d rather spend my time doing something enjoyable than suffering for a somewhat ok recolor. Iā€™m not gonna share my account with anyone to get it, and you can play hello kitty island adventure if you want not gonna shame you, but Iā€™ll pass.

Also no need to berate someone for not wanting to do certain content and pay for it.

Also, use proper punctuation for your sentences.

The nerf was to the tier 4 set, I doubt it has any impact on the MT as it disabled in there.

leave me be with the punctuation, i sucked at English Class in school, alright!?

and i will berate you for waving your wallet like a whale, itā€™s pathetic.

and if you arent up for it then forget the bear and do what is fun, just dont think that MT is gonna get nerfed because you suck at it.

1 Like

Lol, because the mods just donā€™t give a durn. XD

1 Like

Just got to 2nd phase twice in the time of this post. Ijust cant dps him fast enough even with perfect rotation

1 Like

Then leave me be for wanting to pay for the recolor.

Only thing thatā€™s pathetic is you not using proper punctuation.

Iā€™d like to get the skin, but Iā€™m not gonna sit and go over 100+ attempts just for that skin. I donā€™t think it will get nerfed because I suck at it, I feel like the average player should be able to do it without grinding old content for gear.

Buy enchants, food, flask, pots and drums. Believe me, you are going to need them

damn, yeah sounds like the Bear DPS nerf may have made this impossible for the moment, unless you can get enough stats from other things to compensate, STR gems, Flask, Food, ETC.

The nerf was to their tier setā€¦and str gems for a bear?

uh yeah? i believe that Bears use STR, or is it AGI?? honestly iā€™m rusty on Bear skills since i last worked on a Bear before SL.

I will just wait for the nerf if it ever happens. If not whatever I just wont get the fel bear. I will use the same 4 legged bear they have had for 15 years.

well it shouldnt happen, if anything try again when Bear gets a buff, it may very well help turn the tide.

its scaled down regardless