Please nerf arms and dh (again)

You are facing a frost mage, a demo warlock, and a resto druid.

You are rooted in the middle of the map, your charges all got blinked, knocked, leap is on CD, and you already had to trinket parry the 3 warlock stuns to fear the tyrant.

The frost mage begins to channel ray of frost on you from 40 yards away. He still has 12 blinks.

What do you do?

Okay. What about the other people with comparable ratings in more recent history who disagreed with you?

And you feel like it doesn’t just because it doesn’t align with yours? :dracthyr_a1:

4 Likes

Rating? I’m just asking that you be an active player. Sure, it would be nice if you were que’ing in the same range so you would understand it from my perspective, but this isn’t something unique to 1900-2k range.

1 Like

Most of the people responding here are actively playing.

It’s weird it bothers people when you point out that they aren’t active in the game. I’m addressing this from actively playing the game and yet am being told it’s not a problem but someone who doesn’t play.

That’s fine to you?

Weird. Even for you.

Mages do not have 12 blinks. 90% of the time Mages run Blink stun which is 1 charge of Blink. They might have Displacement and Alter Time, but Altering for movement is dumb.

Meanwhile, getting a Warrior to a point where they FINALLY have no Charges, no Heroic Leap, and no Bladestorm/ Avatar is one of the most CHANCE and totally by LUCK situations to be able to corner a Warrior in. Not to mention they still have their Trinket or Racial abilities.

Mages are the ONE CLASS in this game that keeps you Warriors in check. Yet you still complain about them because you’re so used to zerging every other caster in the game.

2 Likes

GASLIGHTING(2023). Coming to a theater near you

1. Top Cast : Uglybaldbaby
  2. writers: Warriors across the nation
  3. storyline: Based on the true story of how warriors fight and gaslight to avoid getting nerfed. Highlghts across the expansions on how warriors avoided nerfs and against all odds remained OP

That doesn’t really answer the question, but sure man whatever makes you feel like your opinion has any validity.

i agree nerf them and buff feral

I don’t know who needs to hear this but a class doesn’t (shouldn’t) need an answer into every match up

I think his point was that they don’t, and not that they should.

1 Like

Aren’t you the hunter that already made a nonsensical post about wars? What makes you think people want to read your nonsense a second time?

1 Like

but i like having 2 stuns

Well, yes. My opinion is valid because I play the game.

No, though you did try to argue with me in another thread. Smooth brain vibes. I get it. Zug zug. It’s bad for your health.

It’s funny, in half your replies to me you get something wrong.

2 Likes

ill trade shockwave for triple time king

By what metric am I wrong? Your opinion? Yeah ok. Everything I have said is objectively true. There’s plenty of other classes way more dominant than wars.

Nice try though.

Can you guys please wait until week 3 before you take out your torches and pitchforks?

DH doesn’t need a SECOND nerf, It’s just one of the classes that has the cheapest weapon making them decent early season due to it being a one handed So they get the weapon sooner than other classes. Give it until next week and it will even out.
Rogues have the same issue

By what metric? lol.

I listed off warrior abilities and you responded with “you can’t take all those at once. lol!”

I never said you could take them all at once.

Than you just said I made another post about this topic. I didn’t. I responded in another thread.

Try to keep up. Or don’t. That’s why you play a warrior. So you can just mash charge if something is out of range or… over your head.

Nah. It does.

But I’m fine giving it another week or until 4 set.

Imgur

Oh.

That’s an idea.

leaper was just triple time for heroic leap