Please nerf arms and dh (again)

lol clearly not if you are claiming the are 2 button class

What about arms warrior do you think is broken? asking for a friend

1 Like

Bruh barely breaks 2100 S1 DF Shuffle on ret and is claiming ret ISN’T 2 button class.

Guess you were only hitting 1 button that season? Lmao

awww it’s ok buddy I know you have no life and rating means everything to you, but it means nothing at all smh

Yet here you are malding because I called out your starter class as a meme.

Why are you so mad, kiddo?

It’s no one single thing.

But to boil it down, though I think I have already said this, it’s mobility combined with the inability to punish them. Like I said earlier, you get two. Mobility. Survivability/Defensives. Damage. When specs are strong in all 3, it really throws the balance of the game off.

Warriors have an amazing tool kit right now. I’d say next to sub rogue, they are easily on top. For myself, i just want breathing room, but I haven’t suggested nerfing their mobility. I think a damage nerf isn’t great either because a lot will change with 4 set and I wouldn’t want to gimp them either.

Like DH, when they have everything up, it’s hard to put out any counter pressure or even peel them. So by the time their first set of CDs is over, you’ve done no damage and burned through all your defensives. That’s lopsided.

says the warrior HAHAHAHAHAHA get real bud

No projecting bud lol

Uh huh. Go reread your posts. You sound like an ugly bald baby who hasn’t had a juice box and a nap.

Do you feel like their arguably above average self healing is what’s skyrocketing them to about 67% of warlock level representation in 3s (counting demo and destro which are basically neck and neck in rep).

Do you think it’s a good indication that a spec is “so good” when their rep drops by 5% as you sort by the next highest rating tier while other highly represented specs become even more highly represented?

Don’t misunderstand this as me trying to argue that arms is undertuned. It’s just a solid spec that’s very easy for people to pick up and roll through lower brackets. Mentioning it in the same breath as DH is just silly.

I’m sorry that everyone did not hold hands with you and sing in unison about how wise you are. It’s always a shame when we throw our brain farts out into the world and people have the audacity to disagree.

1 Like

haha na bud you’re just projecting lol

:skull: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Oh, sorry, it seems like you were. Hard to tell.

You misunderstand me. I’m not here to look for warriors to agree with me. Anyone with two braincells can see where arms is at.

none of those are projecting you are in fact acting like a child lol

This on the other hand… makes no sense because you are the one ranting and raving and screaming about rets lol

Calling someone named Uglybaldbaby “kiddo” and “child” just seems redundant

1 Like

Just wait til I tell my dad. He’ll blast this rat paladin on stream.

1 Like

haha well at least you are proving us right :slight_smile:

You would think so. But then we have posts like yours.

There’s stuff I’d gladly see changed about arms. Two bladestorms is kinda unnecessary imo. I don’t think we should be able to use defensives while bladestorming. Shockwave and storm bolt should probably be on a node together.
But your point that I originally replied to was about healing, and at this point it seems pretty obvious you’re unwilling to listen to reason on that. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You don’t even play the game but feel your opinion matters.

This is weird.

1 Like

This is power creep nonsense that overloads the game. This is the reason Warriors have an answer to every situation in combat.