Please nerf arms and dh (again)

Arms shouldn’t be doing more healing than the hybrid specs. Shouldn’t have near 100% uptime. Shouldn’t have both stormbolt and shockwave. Shouldn’t have a massive library of utility.

DH is still busted. Seeing DH spike to 200k+ on the opener is really something else… What’s crazy is I’m dying when I’m not even the kill target… barely even in range.

Imgur

What is this even? How do you nerf something and it’s still doing this?

The pacing when everyone gets 4 set is going to make the game unplayable for many specs.

Edit: Side note… lol at the devs who made SV 2 set only 7% increase crit in PvP. Absolute trash.

15 Likes

Oh but Survival is busted in this one specific comp the rank 1’s play so clearly you’ll be fine Adroi.

1 Like

:joy:

Probably true. :frowning:

Good morning buff Hunter.

I am unbiased.

Buff Chrono Shift to 100%.

1 Like

7% crit sounds pretty decent idk

1 Like

Probably if it was a talent, but a tier set is usually a bit higher than that, especially in the last tier of an expac.

The issue is you have to take Fury of the Eagle. You apply it with fury and it’s only up for 12s on a 45s cd. So it doesn’t align with your goes, and you end up sitting on it. So it’s more like 7% increase every minute to go with traps. (well, depending if you get lucky with your kll command procs). =/

There are other talents i’d rather take and the damage fury does is awful. For example, I could take sharp edges and have a flat 2% crit increase always.

1 Like

sounds like you are jealous of the high skill cap these 2 Demon Hunters are using to achieve that high DPS

call it “Hunter” envy.

Clearly these superior human beings press buttons better than you and more than likely are using better mogs that increase dps by 30%

2 Likes

I like my mog. :frowning:

But maybe i need a mog for min/max in arena. :thinking:

1 Like

DH players don’t need mogs because they’re always in Meta.

2 Likes

Deepwounds ticking on demo/hunter pets every lobby isn’t real healing.

Also until rets and moonkins stop doing 2x pure dps damage, I don’t care about hybrid healing.

1 Like

Well sir, it’s not fake healing either.

1 Like

Honestly, I really miss the MoP glpyh that modified arcane blast to apply slow. That was so much fun.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Glyph_of_Slow

I miss it too. Slow has been in such a sad state for years now.

It’s just pad though. Stuff that would have been healed by an actual healer. Except impending. Ignore pain isn’t actually healing either. Just shows that way on recount.

1 Like

It’s an absorb so yes it is.

This is before 4 piece btw. Double 100-0 in 1.6ss, DH is far worse than arms but arms is still busted. Same with DK, locks, BM hunters, ele sham, WW monks.

Kind of.

If I put a proper priest absorb on you at 1 HP you won’t die til the absurd is gone. Ignore pain, you will die 100%.

Legit idc if they nerf arms at this point. Dh,dk,ww and casters need to be slipped below quicksand with the weights of brutally crippling nerfs back to rated world quests. This stuffs out of control