Please nerf arms and dh (again)

Uhhh, consider this partially the details phenomenon in that absorbs or healing is a means of mitigating incoming damage for warriors whereas in shadowlands 20/20 dstance wouldn’t have shown.

Warr was shifted into some self healing in this case because it’s a little easier to balance than dstance just making you a ms applying tank that peels or shuts everything down.

Similar to how hunter’s kiting to avoid damage isn’t shown anywhere.

3 Likes

Every time people complain about warrior sustain, I think of one of the last times warrior got played in AWC. Supatease was going on about how hard it would be to kill the warrior and that warrior self healing is really strong, meanwhile you can see the meters where the warrior was being outhealed by two of the other DPS and ultimately died, then they swapped him out for a rogue.

2 Likes

I’m not even sure why we’re so hung up the only class that literally needs to be standing next to you to hit you having mitigation anyway.

Most “melee” at this point can hit you from 30 yards away, or they have an auto charge and can play hit and run style (WW), or are a rogue and don’t deserve to be counted as melee anyway.

We can talk about Bladestorm being annoying but lol “warrior healing” is not the hill to die on.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s a distinct lack of nuance when comparing defensive kits. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

This is also started to feel super dated for warr, like I really expect them to add 3 yard increased melee range to arms at some point or whatever because good grief does this class feel ancient in pve.

3 Likes

No, just back to when non-hybrid specs weren’t healing for more than hybrids. :smiley:

Why would I troll?

Since you’re the expert, why is arms so good right now?

Well, it’s self-healing. Warriors aren’t healing their allies.

This is sort of like the healers being upset that they’re being outhealed by a bdk.

2 Likes

Dude I have been trying to do keys this season on another warrior and it is so bad. I have to stand in the death to do damage and run out during, meanwhile rets are standing back by the casters doing their full rotation.

I can’t brez. I can’t lust. I have no CC. I can’t heal my team. I have no dispels. I don’t even do higher damage than the other melee.

My 1 trick is a battleshout. Like… fml.

1 Like

Considering I have games on my enhance where my ‘aoe’ healing to an entire team is barely equal the self healing of a warrior, i’d say that is an issue.

Healing surge is a waste of a global on your team these days.

Warrior Gaslighting - ON!

you will say the damage is high
they will say well look at the raid boss they do tons more

create a thesis as to why you are wrong and that warriors deserve to be op
…excuse me I’ll use the term warriors use “balanced” and how “every class” should. be

1 Like

people love to blame rets for everything XD

1 Like

Rets are the drug dealers to warriors, behind the scenes enabling the warrior addict

I have long hated ret paladins, S1 Dragoncringe just amplified my hatred for the disgusting, 2 button, plate wearing wizard.

I spit on rets.

2 Likes

Absolutely deserved after their balance trainwreck of a rework.

1 Like

you have fallen to the dark side …
that is sith talk

:blush: :blush: :grinning:
INSTEAD OF NERFING THEM WHY NOT JUST BUFF THE OTHER CLASSES TO THEIRE LEVELS INSTEAD?

Elemental Shaman: 40 yard range, mail and shield, has no cast bar, deals magic damage.

Dev Evoker: 30 yard range, wears mail, deals magic damage, has a cast bar.

Warlock: 40 yard range, allegedly wears cloth but somehow tanks more damage than blood DKs, sometimes has a cast bar, deals magic damage.

Ret: 20-30 yard range, wears plate, has no cast bar, deals magic damage.

Warrior: 8 yard range, wears plate, no cast bar, deals physical damage.

You dress like me, ret scum, but you are one of them.

clearly you have never even played a ret and you are playing a warrior… sit down child

Well, this seems to be turning into a circle of warrior jerks. =/

3 Likes

cry harder kiddo hahahahaha

Guarantee I have higher ret xp than you do, child.