Please make Wrathion and Anduin a couple

Maybe cooking too. You wanna learn to slow burn.

1 Like

I bet Wrathion doesn’t even like him.

Of course he does. There’s plenty of educated assumptions that can be made and I’m very positive Wrathion would make a great husband to Anduin. They were meant to be and a very good couple to boot!

1 Like

sorry bro Wrathion told me hes into chicks. what can you do…moving on.

Never been a conversation about representation? You must be kidding.

I mean… Anduin would ALREADY be an abusive partner… maybe not the best image for Blizzard right now.

Thats never ok guys.

Oh please… It’s just Anduins way of showing that he cares. Plus He’s a dragon and can take anything Anduin throws at him. That’s why Anduin and Wrathion would be the perfect power couple.

1 Like

Wow… that is some toxic nonsense. Ladies/gents do not stay with abusive men. They are NOT showing you they care.

1 Like

Then I suppose I’m not seeing or understanding, how do you determine if this character is LGBT or not? Isn’t it a personal private thing? Admittedly I’m older generation but it seems as if this is beyond my scope of knowledge.

Nothing is confirmed until the writers make it so, but I have my suspicions that Anduin and wrathion are lgbt.

1 Like

DO you ever get tired of making threads on your multitude of toons that are just to bait the LGBTQ+ players and the straight players in to arguing just for your sick and pathetic kicks ?

3 Likes

Why haven’t you leveled yet then. Tulnn

If you are gonna troll, roll TROLL!

I think it should be canon but I have my suspicions that it will eventually happen. I’m just hopeful that Blizzard will present it in the best way possible.

Because most of us believe this is a Talonel alt made to both up his own threads and to make people think there are 2 different people making the same type threads.

1 Like

I’m confused on what you’re talking about. I get called all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories all because I want is a Wrathion and Anduin couple? These forums are weird.

Oh please you don’t fool anyone .

You aren’t even original in your approach

1 Like

his names also similar like obviously similar, and reactions are even the same.

if it wasn’t him, i’d call it a clone.

I think I puked a little.