Please make Wrathion and Anduin a couple

Okay then, then you have no right to complain, you have proven my point.

Just let it go man, it is not worth banging your head against the wall…

1 Like

You’re not though, your confirmation isn’t an actual confirmation.

And I have given you a source to confirm my source, you refuse to see said source, there is literally no point in you continuing to argue out of sheer stubbornness.

As i said, your source is a literal nobody, a forum post from some random dude on the internet.

If i say “Cat is dog, it is confirmed”.
Then you ask “Proof?”.
Then i said Joe from California said so, if you don’t like it, then do the research yourself.

That is just absurd.

Again, if you confirmed you’d literally argue with even practically word of god, there is no point. Goodbye.

What are you babbling about, your source is a random forum poster.

You seriously need help.

A forum poster who’s source is the forum moderation/CS, again, you could easily send in a ticket asking about it.

Who “said” their source is from the CS.

You’re one of those people who believe “My dad work for Nintendo” scam.

That video has good puppets…

You are arguing with the not so good kind.

1 Like

They did, by the way, talking about such things (the actions taken when one is banned or silenced) is grounds for further bans, why would they lie about something that not only doesn’t benefit them, but would also negatively effect them?

How do you know that?

How do you not? Again, all you have to do is confirm it yourself by doing the same, you will not, likely because you would not like the answer and would probably argue with a mod getting yourself banned, am I correct in my assessment?

You can’t prove negative.

Here’s an advice from someone smarter than you, next time, if you want to confirm or debunk something, stop using “he said they said” as your source, link an actual developer’s post, if it’s lore related, link a post from the narrative team.

Go get some sleep.

If you were REALLY smarter than me, you would verify the source yourself, instead you’ve chosen not to… and even admitted you’d never believe anyone anyways… word of advice, keep your biases in check.

Why would i do your work for you? I am not the one who confirm or deny claim.

You literally being unreasonable right now, Google “Burden of proof” then comeback to me.

Because, as pointed out, you have confirmed you’d believe no one, not even word of god, so good day.

I believe the WOW writing team, so your claim has been debunked.

Debunked how? Who do you think CS is gonna ask?

Your claim that i believe no one.

Dude do you speak english?