Please make hardcore servers pvp

Adding comment #61 under pointless TROLL topic created by 0/10 troll.

how is it troll
it was a feature that existed in the actual game that inspire hardcore

1 Like

Indeed. They have already experimented with it on the seasonal servers (SoI).
Pop in on the old RP server Bloodsail and see, it’s very busy. There’s money to be made here, and we all know how important the bottom line is.

1 Like

Its been Datamined.

ageist
:stuck_out_tongue:

that warning is not for bloodsail it’s still a rp server and blizz ain’t kickin roleplaying people like me off of it
IF there is a death=delete server it will be a new one

I played Alliance on Bloodsail Buccaneers from day one of Classic. It’s sad that a lot of the RP community has left. I RP my HC character there, some folks interact with me which is fun. :smiley_cat:
I’m too old to be Ageist, it would be like kicking my own butt.

Woo! Same.

Same. Sadfase.

holy cats
It’s times like these I wish there was an Elixir of Tongues or Cross RP addon for Classic.
I’d RP with Alliance that are cool with the Earthen Ring.

Every day. I hear you.
:wink:

1 Like

People who are saying that only griefers will have a good time on PvP HC servers haven’t thought things through. Griefers will exist but they will be a minority in comparison to HC communities. In the beginning they will be the biggest problem since everyone is starting on equal grounds. Over time though, the griefers will be identified and targeted by HC communities who outnumber them. This will create an even larger power gap since griefers will be forced to reset to level 1 without the same level of assistance that someone in a HC community would have if they were forced to restart at level 1. HC communities will organize groups to regulate PvP griefing and might even elect to hire some of the potential griefers as bodyguards against other griefers. Some HC communities may even turn to griefing as a means of staying competitive against other HC communities. I think people will be amazed at how much the social dynamics created by the community will change when everyone is playing like their life depends on it. Is anyone else excited to watch huge ESports events with teams that are fighting to the death on their maxed out BIS characters!?!?!

1 Like

A hardcore pvp server would be the closest WOW would be to that Southpark wow episode xD

If there is a wow pvp hardcore server, it would return me to classic wow.

1 Like

yeah don’t think they are going to focus on the 15 people playing a twitch streamer money grift and make a server for them…

No one would play on this server. It would be DoA. They barely play on pvp servers Grob is an exception. That’s why faerlina is 99.9% horde and Benediction is 99.9% alliance.

1 Like

the key word is money
so it is definitely possible
just probably not pvp
the majority of players can’t handle it but the forum would be required reading if so

Yep. and events like CTA AV are loved by their 1%'s. I even saw wrath whitemane’s alliance this weeking in AV. they were asking so what’s a good home. as they tire of riding out CTA weekends to do any thing of importance really.

For the must be west coasters that broke down to OB and atiesh discussions.

2 Likes

People who are saying that only griefers will have a good time on PvP HC servers haven’t thought things through. Griefers will exist but they will be a minority in comparison to HC communities. In the beginning they will be the biggest problem since everyone is starting on equal grounds. Over time though, the griefers will be identified and targeted by HC communities who outnumber them. This will create an even larger power gap since griefers will be forced to reset to level 1 without the same level of assistance that someone in a HC community would have if they were forced to restart at level 1. HC communities will organize groups to regulate PvP griefing and might even elect to hire some of the potential griefers as bodyguards against other griefers. Some HC communities may even turn to griefing as a means of staying competitive against other HC communities. I think people will be amazed at how much the social dynamics created by the community will change when everyone is playing like their life depends on it. Is anyone else excited to watch huge ESports events with teams that are fighting to the death on their maxed out BIS characters!?!?!

This guy gets it. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

I love the delusion that people have, they truly believe HC PVP would somehow be regulated and policed. :rofl: I genuinely want y’all to get HC PVP servers just to prove my point on how dead it’s going to end up being.

Please blizzard… give them a HC PVP server.

:rofl:

1 Like

Sadly, there are people out there that would actually get off on doing that, it’s the world we live in today. Oh, you’re serious…and so is everyone else. Well, of course you are.

/signed

I would certainly play on this server type. I would expect a few deaths but it’s HC Ruleset. You want flower happy fun time? Go to RPPvE server on retail.

I did a hardcore run on whitemane for fun. Made it to level 22 where I set three feet into the wetlands and a 60 undead rogue running to loch Modan one shot me. I like the idea of hardcore pvp with equal level characters but the ganking would just make it unsatisfying I think. You would literally have to stealth every second of your run to even have a chance.

4 Likes

Exactly. You might be a Gladiator caliber player but this is Classic WoW and those level differences matter. Also on a real PVP server it isn’t like dueling, more like the enemy notices you at 60% health fighting mobs and then attacks.

HC PVP would be fun until everyone is stuck in the 20s because ganking crews are waiting. I will be really surprised if it is offered

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t understand the request for PvP HC. That’s asking to fail your run.

1 Like