Please make hardcore servers pvp

Ah. Very pleasant of you.

Oh no his feelings have been hurt by words. I just call it like I see it. Your viewpoint is just what I described it as. Get over it :smiley:

1 Like

If that’s what you need to believe to make yourself feel good, sure.

Then why even point it out? It seemed to bother you as you quoted just that part of a sentence. If it didnt I doubt you would take the time to respond specifically about it.

Wait I got one better. Please explain again how you think the recent leaks are because “bloodsail got jacked” by the HC community. Who you also seem to not get along with and complain about them being cringe here.

You just seem soft and whiney tbh.

I hope you have a wonderful day. I can tell you need a win.

You can? I mean I feel like I’m having a pretty good day. You just have dumb opinons and cant handle someone saying it out loud lol.

the hardcore addon awards you some “achievements”
you should get a giga achiev from being able to get max lvl hardcore in a pvp server with ppl trying to grief you.

pk was a thing in hardcore diablo 2 and i dont see why it shouldnt be in wow
you should even get an ear from the ppl you killed like you did in d2 as a trophy

2 Likes

Grom’gol Base Camp is not in STV? When did that change?

Sadly I believe that Blizzard will not make any HC server offered under the pvp ruleset.
It would be the ultimate bloodsport though.
Take that, Hemet Nesingwary, you trust fund buffoon.

Horde can lvl through the barrens into SM GY and never step foot in a PvP zone till early 40s.

If alliance want to go to Darnassus we have to go into Wetlands PvP zone. But if undead want to go to Durotar, not contested zone.

Rogue will zoom to 60 world first then proceed to grief everyone until the server dies. GG

Yes, appeals are accepted. But do more than 1 of any type of dungeon is a nono! Also, feel free to use glitches and exploits, such as log skipping, pathing exploits, and evade spots! As those are just “gameplay mechanics”. No, I already told you ONE of each dungeon or it’s not a fair run, because you get to much gear!

sadly, i want to empathize with that. but hardcore on a pvp server would be/is the ultimate hardcore. I think the main drawback is that everyone’s M.O. will be to pk each other to an extreme. you won’t see as much the occasional assistance in the world between the two factions that happens on non-hardcore pvp and rp-pvp servers. and given that certain classes can easily global other certain classes, it makes the vanilla 1.13 client less inclined to be considered fair.

But hey, hardcore warts and all?

PvP would never work for hardcore. Plus they could make Horde and Alliance separate servers to prevent griefing.

Here in the forums we manifest and dream board ideas.

1 Like

If the only option is a pvp server for HC, only the griefers will be on it. I for one will only play PvE hc.

1 Like

Pvp HC sounds unplayable but I really want to see how it will go, I’ll be playing it 100% if It ends up existing

1 Like

Hardcore PvP will happen on Normal Hardcore Realms.

I’m sure there will be some crazies willing to sacrifice their time investment to turn on PvP Flag to fight someone.

Forced PvP would be too toxic and there would be no endgame. The Hardcore PvP will exist with turning flag on in the Normal Hardcore realms.

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious from the strings of code its coming lol.

The people who act like “wHaT pRoOf??!?” clearly cant read.

Cool. Blizz does always deliver.

Do you honestly think there is not some variation of hardcore coming to WoW? They already did it in diablo.

Just curious of the skepticism. I would get it if there wasnt obvious proof in your face lol. So elaborate your reasoning if you dont mind.