Please make hardcore servers pvp

I need to be able to grief the hardcore players by killing them and this is only possible on a pvp realm.

Ganking a player who has spent the past 40 levels meticulously playing wow to avoid death will feel so good.

Just imaging the nerd rage I would cause would be like Christmas.

Blizzard will you be my Santa Claus :santa:

12 Likes

You can already pvp them if you have engineering or are a class that can kite (most of them).

2 Likes

Incoming, Kiting Teremus the Devourer to SW😈

5 Likes

Please do it and film :heart:

2 Likes

Beware, hardcore players. I already do :smiling_imp:

No whining to Blizzard. Better be on your toes at all times. Azeroth is a dangerous place.

2 Likes

I suggested people should do this when HC started to get a following.

Behold like 2 weeks later they had a “Teremus Watch” live stream of just looking at stormwind with a respawn timer and “news” lol.

2 Likes

I love it. That kinda stuff gives the game flavor. As long as it isn’t policed by Blizzard like /spit, I’m all for it.

The guards weren’t enough, players had to set up sentries lmao

2 Likes

The joy of kicking down someone’s carefully constructed house of cards is unmatched

3 Likes

Man you guys need a win. Best part of your day is causing someones day to be worse. Get better soon.

9 Likes

Azeroth is not a safe place. It says on the loading screen that leaving the road, you may encounter monsters. Even in a capital city, monsters and demons can arise.

2 Likes

The funny thing about that is, on official HC you still also share the same fate.

Do you not think people will know who you are and will not come after your head? Your life will end equally and you will have to reroll.

But I doubt the griefers will after tens to hundreds of hours of time investment is ended.

5 Likes

why are people acting like blizzard is making hardcore servers all of a sudden :expressionless:
did i miss something

1 Like

I don’t think people that get killed in HC by griefers or the whiny poster above realize by crying to the forums, they are giving the griefers exactly what they want.

If they don’t post their tears online, griefers would get bored and find other things to ruin.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the hardcore community just excuses all people who died from griefers.

So much for hardcore eh.

2 Likes

Please give us one hardcore PvP server, i had so much fun leveling my soul of iron priest on Jom Gabbar (PVP). Will be even more fun if the gankers are also hardcore.

4 Likes

The first rogue to STV dominates the server. Would never work. DOA

3 Likes

He will die as well if it’s a group of players. Solo players should avoid stv entirely.

2 Likes

One faction manages to lvl up faster than the other and dominates the server at the 30-40 bracket. And then the server is dead. DOA

It would be a cool event for like a week? Whoever sleeps the least will dominate the server and it just dies after that.

2 Likes

i am curious. you picked a hardcore pvp server, and won’t deal with the consequences of a hardcore pvp server, including the grief, when you know, specifically that all of this was to be expected. you just give up and claim the server is DoA?

2 Likes

you are probably talking, organized pvp by two different factions, the likes of which has never been seen in World of Warcraft before?

1 Like