Please make Amirdrassil big like Teldrassil

I was browsing the internet on norse mythology ,I take it Amidrassil wound be some sort of dimensional hub with many places within it branches .I like that idea.

I guess. If it were me, I’d grow it the regular way then carve out a space inside with a flat surface. Leave enough bark to keep the tree growing.

But then I never could figure out what those nutty Night Elves were all about.

If it were me, I wouldn’t have grown it at all. Staghelm was an arrogant prick who thought he knew better than everyone else though.

Well we know it’s the next raid, lol.

So, it’s raid-size, sized.

I guess that kinda sucks, because it won’t be open world like Teldrassil was, but it’ll be a cool thing nonetheless.

I think parts of it might be outdoor, could be something like Argus/Antorus, in the Emerald Dream. Just the roots of the tree outdoors or something and the tree itself being the raid, I haven’t seen any of it lol.

Don’t worry. Azeroth will wake up and the Emerald Dream will disappear.

No it will be like a living replacement for darnassus. Amirdrassil probably wont be the next raid at all, likely defending it on the outside before they move it to azeroth

Why not go on the PTR and find out since the new zone is testable?

we must fly tree into atmosphere.

I hope Amirdrassil will be placed on the ruins of Teldrassil. It could be a great move about the renew, a theme of SL and DF.

To be fair, there was tons of warning. But the High King of the Alliance dispatched the Night Elf military to Silithus instead of keeping Darnasus protected because apparently his childhood was filled with people willing to let him win at checkers.

That’s not exactly accurate. Sylvannas had sent a small force south towards Feralas as a decoy to draw the bulk of the Sentinels south away from Dark Shore, and then invaded with the bulk of her forces, before Darkshore could be reinforced.

Watch, they’ll place it in the same area that the “sword” is within Silithus and clean all that messy business up. And the tree can drink straight from that sweet, sweet azerothian lifeblood.

1 Like

use sword to chop down tree.

1 Like

The Shen’dralar and other Kaldorei Mages should have more say now in Night Elf Architecture. They should have learned a lot after seeing that the Temple of the Moon was the last one standing in Darnassus. Probably several stone structures of that city still exist

Amirdrassil just screams soap opera writing to me. It’s such a cop out; Teldrassil and the people who died with it should have stayed dead. I hope it stays tiny forever and functions as a memorial tree in a forgettable cranny somewhere. Maybe it can have Winter Veil ornaments on it during the holidays.

Teldrassil could use an update though. It would be awesome to have it be a hollowed out stump with a completely different color scheme.

Hey in all fairness it isn’t our fault the Nelfs didn’t warn us Nomi was doing a cooking demonstration on the day we showing up to bug bomb the place due to the flea and tick infestation due to all you worgen .

If they would of warned us we would of rescheduled due to these chemicals we use being highly combustable.

1 Like

Y eah about the knowledge, mages??? Keep em away from the trees you all want to live in…Fire Mages,tree??? That’s just waiting for a burning to happen.

Think before letting mages or any casters that use fire close to your tree.

The version inside the raid will stay a raid . It is supposed to appear in the normal world eventually . It may be near the Green Dragon section of the Dragon isles in the water .

The Emerald dream looks to fit inside where tose 2 islands west of the Oh"naran plains.

I assume that this new tree will replace Telsdrassil/Darnassus and will restore the Night Elf capital in the “present time” (without talking to Zidormi) and will coincide with the reopening of Undercity for the Horde.

Reopening Undercity is not confirmed, but it’s something I would like to see it happen, or making Lordaeron as a fully functional city, or we may like to have a fusion Lordaeron/Undercity to be a fully functional city.

1 Like