Please make Amirdrassil big like Teldrassil

What I mean is that Nordrassil and Shaladrassil were just big trees. Teldrassil was a half-tree that people could live on

7 Likes

I doubt it will be THAT big. It has only been growing for like a year.

9 Likes

Be prepared for disappointment. It’s probably going to be a sappling. A huge sappling, but nothing like Teldrassil.

10 Likes

as long as it gets that big, im happy lol

yes and dont let night elves anywhere near it they are like fire magnets when it comes to trees.

2 Likes

Rally for it to be fire proof as well

5 Likes

they would need a whole boat load of fire retardant spray

how about they just stop making world trees… seriously every world tree has been destroyed, corrupted, or exploded, how many of times does it take for a supposedly wise group of people to learn a lesson?

4 Likes

Demolishers are on standby.

5 Likes

World trees are their home. I thought that you, as a Kaldorei, would think that too.

we should use the plague on them this time.

4 Likes

No, no they are not. Teldrassil was literally grown between Warcraft 3 and the start of WoW. Before Teldrassil, Kaldorei lived in The Greater Ashenvale Forest area (Ashenvale, Darkshore, Felwood (dunno what it was called before), Moonglade, Winterspring, Azshara), and had some forces in Feralas and Silithus.

7 Likes

Amirdrassil is a twig. No one is living in it. It’s not going to become a small continent in the sky. It’s not a new home. It’s just some bs about a symbol of hope and rebirth blah blah blah. It’ll be there to look like a pretty twig for this expansion only.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say “it is a symbol of hope”. If Fyrakk is putting all of his power into controlling that tree, it’s more than a twig.

They’ve literally been calling it that since SL. lol

Yes, it’s powerful, but that wasn’t my point.

There’s been new space beside Kalimdor, it would make sense to have the tree sizable for travel.
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1076927.jpg

A full grown tree will raise questions such as why Teldrassil couldn’t be moved. :robot::thought_balloon:

It might be a good idea

Live view of the new tree

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

11 Likes

Uh… I’m pretty sure Teldrassil had less time to grow.

Eh… what!? Yes, they are. Nordrassil was literally the capital of the Night Elves before it got destroyed/damaged, so yes, world trees are their homes. They grew Teldrassil as a replacement capital.

Only tree loving hoggers NE live in tress us highborne lives in cities with running water and washroom and lights.

1 Like