Please keep the class restrictions

You being mad about facts doesn’t make it an insult buddy.

Customized would be nice would add some people special touch to there own class they choose

Where’s a downvote option when you need one?

NOOOOOOOO

They going to take my money for my race change when I become something AMAZING!

One day, one day, one day. One day we’ll also see the game disconnect and private servers pop up the same as City of Heroes etc. (Being run by people who care about the lore, they probably will also reverse this and many other things that the current head-writer has done to WoW.) How about they do it today and we get a finished product first. So… How about Lore mattering and they get creative on their solutions.

Because I’m tired of halfway measures and stupid things like this. So are others.

That straw has been breaking the camel’s back, lol.

For my friend who bought be Dragonflight, he already left. He was the biggest reason I played. I hate being alone in WoW.

I feel like you’re already forgetting a mass exodus happened in Shadowlands. More people are leaving this game than joining it and that is fact.

I’m playing FF14 right now on the side. I always have more than just one game, my backlog is huge.

Folks like you acting as if WoW is too big to fail. It has to fail someday, lol. I honestly think it’s happening right now, but no one can see the internals to prove it.

All I can say, is I know a huge amount of people that USED to play WoW, and aren’t ever coming back.

The game is dated as hell, and stale in certain areas like the whole island hub idea they keep recycling- it’s a cave now. Whoopee.

It’s quite clear to me that WoW is creatively bankrupt and I’d rather enjoy something with substance, knowwhatimsayin’

1 Like

What facts you been talking nonsense the whole time

I meant large corporations like Blizzard, and they’ll certainly say “no” to employees. But not for the cattle-- I mean, customers.

1 Like

Magus said it best in Chrono Trigger. “Nothing lasts forever.”

Same the people that i used to play with are gone it gets harder to play solo to a point i cant do things by myself and when i need a group there is no one

The simple facts in question. This made you mad for some reason.

Not really you just assumed it like society you claim is involved but reality check dude its about lore wize

Dude you’re lukewarm…

This is probably the dumbest thing I’ve read on the internet today.

And that’s saying something because I’ve been on Reddit today, too.

1 Like

Says the person that hides there profile like a coward because they know there wrong in everything and trolling player is one way to make themselves feel better

Yup. For dranei/lightforged dranei they could do some wakener/artificer summons for the demons as skins honestly.

They have mechanical units that they put souls into to fight for them/protect their stuff as dranei have a good knowledge of soul magics. Wakeners are the eredar that turned into some of the first warlocks as they had powerful summoning magics for the legion. You can probably use that for some dranei rp as being a “summoner” and if they allowed for more customization like green fire and demon skins into mechanicals and stuff it would essentially be a class skin, they can slowly add stuff like that over time.

Again, even a fantasy world needs rules. Being immersed is important. WoW caught my attention all those years ago BECAUSE of the all the lore.
If I wanted to play a sandbox, nothing matters, free for all I’d go play fortnight with the rest of kiddos.
Warcrafts story does/ did matter, at one point at least.
I’m not a fan of some race/class combos they’ve opened up or ones they might open in the future.

I’m so happy books can’t be re-written after they’ve been published.

5 Likes

I can’t even understand half of what you’re saying anymore to be honest. What does my profile being hidden have to do with the fact that you’re wrong and mad because you’re wrong?

Yeah. I don’t mind regular Draenei Warlocks. It’s specifically Lightforged and Mag’har that my issue is with. Those two races are clones of pre-existing races that have special or niche lore that defines and justifies why they are different than their counterparts.

In some cases, the premise of entire expansions was set on said lore. Like WoD.

It’s opposition and a refusal to use Fel that defines them. Take that away and you may as well merge the races. But Blizzard will not because that’s losing money on character services.

This doesn’t apply with Trolls and Zandalari, or Humans and Kul’Tirans, or Tauren and Highmountain etc. But it does in those two races / instances. That’s why I have issue with it. Because the story is the entire reason we buy expansions. Kill that and it’s basically “Buy this so you can level 10 more levels and beat on a Beet that is red and attackable.”

3 Likes

Keep telling yourself that dude, hiding your profile makes total sense you started your argument by insulting someone with a opinion and kept trolling

they have been making marked improvements to the game, m+ is far better than it was in s1, gear acquisition has been getting smoothed out, tier converter is coming slightly earlier, lots of good things have been made so far. i don’t blame people for dropping the game during bfa or sl because blizzard were too high on their own farts with their repulsive smug california values, but there has been some genuine improvement since df launched.

if it took you this long to realize how flawed the game is after playing bfa and shadowlands then i don’t know what to tell you