Please keep the class restrictions

Blizzard added lore and npcs for stuff like HMT/Tauren new combos. I would give them a chance to add some lore/flavor text.

Fel and light don’t clash necessarily. These two forces were at war with each other but the realms have are known to fight each other. They can exist together in a being. The shivarra use fel and holy magics. A titan construct was using both light and fel magic while she was of arcane origin. Blizzard explained mortal races have the freedom to choose the types of magic they employ, that sets them apart from beings that aren’t mortals that are of the cosmic planes. The freedom of choice in classes reflects that.

Maghar warlocks make as much sense as human warlocks. They experience zero corruption when we see corrupted vrykul change too or other races like HMT feltotem. Heavy fel corruption isn’t even reflected much in game lore as we all probably been dosed with heavy amounts of it without it affecting playable character looks as well.

Lightforged dranei make sense because well Shivarra are demons and literally cast holy magic. So I would wait and see whatever blizz adds as lore in the future. If I had to explain it these guys were at war with the legion for thousands of years. You would think some of the lightforged try to learn about the fel and how to abuse it against them and sabotage the legions’ magics. Like a elite squad of sorcerors maybe even former wakeners.

You didn’t state an opinion. You stated as if it were fact -

I just pointed out you’re wrong.

Shadowlands and bfa was awful the warfront armor was nice

It is facts but its my opinion of what gonna happen,the good players quit the game over the years dude just leave this page if you gonna keep taking the L

Hard to take an L when you’re the competition.

I’ve wanted them to do this sort of thing for years, so hopefully this continues.

PvP has largely been untouched, and that’s why I still play it.

The Vanilla-MoP era was the golden era in terms of gameplay.

It still plays well enough in PvP, that I’m still here. Probably the strongest MMORPG PvP, if I am being honest.

The moment they start ruining that, I may not be here anymore. I still enjoyed the lore as a secondary to the PvP.

WoW won’t ever beat FF14 or probably even ESO and any other mmo in terms of lore, but it was nice when they used to try to keep it all cohesive. I feel like Legion was the last of this.

Hahahahahahha you call me the snowflake and start whining about it, typical individual who doesn’t have any type of arguments and knows their point are weak and lame. Wish you luck :wink:

If your talking about the Maiden in Tomb of Sargeras she was completely insane with pain, given a split personality by it and was not by any measure ‘well’ from that combo existing in her body.

Actually Human Warlocks are said by lore (that the lead writer is intentionally ignoring) to develop sharper teeth, and prolonged exposure may make them grow horns. This is why Tier 1 for Warlocks had horns in the Set helm.

Secondarily Mag’har’s entire bill of sale is that they are non-fel corrupted orcs. Other writers may be ok with ignoring that, but it just makes them trash writers that ignore the rules.

Same as the people who wrote Sylvanas killing Saurfang and then just walking off after monologue when she realistically would of been shot in the back of the head (again). RP servers call such people who write such things, Metagamers.

With regard to Lightforged and Shivarra, I’m going to need to see some sources on that, because that is news to me. Just because Lightforged Death Knights happened, doesn’t mean these two should. Because I think they’ll lose a lot more people on the RP servers than they suspect and those are still some of the most populated.

3 Likes

Dude your the one talking about fascism and other things

Do people even know what that term means?

Everyone needs to stop using it like Beavis and Butthead use “Huh huh…” for punctuation.

People are sick of it and it cheapens the past and the atrocities that were done. Disagreement with an opinion is not the same as what that word represents.

2 Likes

Whatever makes you feels better all ive read was a toddler crying the whole time

i think it’s past time somebody changed your depends mister

1 Like

Your not wrong people always add political and social into arguments

Rephrase that again
Your spelling is off

No thanks<3 Goblin druid & Gnome Paladins! It’s gonna be fun<3
:frog: :revolving_hearts: :mrs_claus:

1 Like

It blew up real quick

I hate using the word “restriction”. Players are asking the devs to preserve the existing lore for races and not homogenize them!

4 Likes

You said it better then i did

Ppfff u shush i wannabe a worgen dh!

Tatical air assault puppy!