Please just Make GDKP's bannable

Go to removed Discord. The GDKP raid signup channel contains a pinned message to an RMT service. This is not news.

Or is it that you don’t understand what the word “laundering” means?

2 Likes

Just throwing in my two cents… I like GDKP’s. Good way to make money and a much better system than free-roll for pugging.

Gold buying is the problem, not GDKP’s themselves. Of course this system favors more established players who don’t waste their gold income. If you don’t like GDKP’s though then find/make your own groups with free-roll.

Not only destroys the economy, but also the sense of achievement and progression.
When you know that half of Orgri bought their way up and when even legendary mats are for sale, you know all game progression is non sensical.

3 Likes

We do, but the fact is all that RMT money creeps its way into the economy, the bots to fuel RMT gold take up all the resource nodes, and results in making it impossible for the rest of the players to enjoy the MMORPG experiences that WoW has to offer. Raid requires consumes? Can’t farm em, can’t buy em, can’t raid.

Fun for credit card swipers and gold sellers indirectly impacts the rest of the playerbase. All these defenders are either RMT buyers or sellers, intentionally ignoring truths of impact beyond their self-proclaimed isolated gaming experience.

3 Likes

“If you don’t agree with me you must be buying gold!”

Yeah… okay…

1 Like

It’s also fun for top end guilds, which profit through this system, that cripples the economy and invalidates the work of many normal/casual players and guilds.

2 Likes

100% this. As I’ve been pointing out and more people should, if you look at the threads from people demanding more difficult content, then you look in these threads with people defending GDKP, it’s very literally the same exact people.

They’re benefiting from a broken system and are reacting how people act when that benefit is threatened or unavailable.

3 Likes

No i want you to explain how the process works.

You made a claim that gdkps “launder” gold, now how do they do it?

1 Like

You already know cuz u do it lmao

I’ve checked out every GDKP discord for my realm before and never seen anyone do this. So uh, what? Its almost like most GDKPs don’t actually have anything to do with RMT…

1 Like

You cant “launder” gold in wow which is why none of you can actually say how its done.

A gm can literally track everything you do with gold including when you first bought it.

You buy 20k gold for example that 20k gold can be tracked from the person who sent it to you or traded it to you no matter how you spend it.

Your account is either flagged or not flagged, you trying to “launder” it in a gdkp makes 0 difference because once again they can track it all back to its original point.

You guys say the dumbest things.

2 Likes

And yet they almost never really ban anyone for it.

Yes they do.

Do you think blizzard needs to report to you and tell you who they banned lmfao?

Youre a nobody.

1 Like

No but I know people that buy gold every week and have done so for a long time.

Even sodapopin didn’t get banned when he got caught.

So because a streamer didnt get banned that means no one does?

1 Like

I said that they almost never really ban anyone, not that they never ban anyone.

I get it, reading is difficult.

Youre making up stats.

I get it stating an opinion as fact is common on the forums.

1 Like

I didn’t give any stats at all.

It’s awesome how poorly your brain works.

2 Likes

You made this claim and presented no data to back it up.

You have 0 idea what percent of players who buy gold get banned.

You dont need to insult someone just because you have no argument.

1 Like

Blizzard should just ban your account now, nothing of value would be lost

2 Likes