Please include more social rules and adjustments for LGBT and Minority Communities

Your posts have no substance at all…just hate!

3 Likes

20 percent of the LGBTQ population in America lives in a state that permits state-licensed child welfare agencies to refuse to place and provide services to children and families, including LGBTQ people and same-sex couples, if doing so conflicts with their religious beliefs.

Other states have passed legislation that allows private adoption agencies to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or religious beliefs.

Only 27 states and one territory have laws or policies that expressly prohibit discrimination in adoption based on sexual orientation or gender identity

Yes it is, nice try though.

Yep! You gonna admit you were incorrect now or double down?

This thread is full of finger-in-ear lunatics but Stelio Kantos, I hope you know that at least some of us don’t think you’re made of stained glass.

1 Like

No it’s not. Your own post admits that. They can do that to literally anyone lol.

Double down on you being wrong? Well, yeah lol.

Unfortunately the trolls come in and can’t stand the thought of lgbt representation so they froth at the mouth when any opportunity comes to derail these topics.

Here you are shortening a term to try to call someone LGBTQ+ something awful in regards to children. Something else you frequently do is use acronyms not very well known with big insults. If anyone wants to know what they mean by that Acronym, just scroll down on Urban Dictionary.

Like I’ve said before…you’re the biggest troll here on the forms…and I for one don’t care about your PDF topics!

1 Like

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Perhaps use basic language instead of words I’ll have to Google, vaguely understand, then try to apply my vague understanding to how you’re using the words. Having a vast vocabulary is great, but not if you can’t convey a simple sentence; it just reeks of faux-intellectualism.

2 Likes

Nope, my post points out that they SPECIFICALLY exclude LGBTQ+ people as a religious claim.

But hey, you’d probably just say all the new anti-trans bills are also not passing in quite a few states in regards to schools~

If you have nothing of value to add to my thread please leave this thread.

Huh. This is a reply I’ve never gotten before. Did anyone else think “insular” and “tribalism” were incomprehensible galaxy brain words or is this guy just trying to pick a fight?

I’ve seen plenty of people that support your world view on Twitter? There’s literally an @Conservatives account with 530k followers. Or do you just selectively choose to argue in a way that confirms your narrative instead of looking at the big picture?

Because it’s not the state doing it. Private entities, such as what you mentioned, can literally stop anyone. Like, did you even read what you posted? I know you aren’t the brightest bulb in the pack, but wow lol.

This is where I am confused:

Elon taking over will only open up discourse to a group that has gotten used to none.

There is no point to this sentence.

I have added much value…you on the other hand just can’t accept my thoughts…I have said this from the start of this thread!

1 Like

Amusing how everyone thinks people fit into such small categories.

“If you don’t agree with me you must be a conservative that falls in line with every other e-conservative.”

Kind of difficult to engage in that type of behavior and talk about big pictures.

3 Likes

Then they attack you when you try to have a conversation with them.

1 Like

I’m deeply, sincerely sorry that you cannot understand my post. I have taken your critique to heart… and then tossed it in the bin.

1 Like

Classy. I guess a conversation is just too much for you to handle. Keep those eyes dry, babe.

1 Like

That’s me. Chock full of class.