Please Help! TBC boosts, leveling, and Arena Realm?

Guys please help this thread blow up. I know the perfect alternative to the boost for a good amount of players, the reason why so many of us rerolled our mains, the reason why we switched factions, servers, or met new people you said your best goodbyes to. I’m talking about the PAID arena championship realm. This is a much harder thing to push than I imagined, it takes reprogramming to teach the people who think of the arena realm on retail, this is way different, everyone has access to it, it breaks down almost all barriers to the game for a limited time to just mad scientist it, then to go back to the real game and DO it for REAL!!! Level that alt! get that profession up! get that MOUNT! I’m almost begging you all <3 I have a prior thread on the topic in case that would easier to push. Godspeed my friends.

This is where im at with it this is my proposal to the boost, safe thing on the player and business side to a degree, actually good for social interaction and leveling alts, and inspiring the hearts of players <3 Please help me with this! TBC Arena Realm Championship? - WoW Classic / The Burning Crusade Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

This is fresh servers with extra steps…

Is there a reason you think you deserve your own private playground?

Edit 2: lul, better yet. Is there a reason you can’t just get a private server yourself?

2 Likes

Not to mention NOT EVERYONE pvp’s

1 Like

Were you there? lol

In private servers? Or on the paid arena thing?

You can Raid on it , try new classes , mounts whatever and its TEMPORARY.

Cool, or, hear me out. You could just do it all once for real and ignore what other people who don’t affect you do. 100% cheaper, easer and environmentally friendly. A solution so simple it only changes one thing, the player!..oh

The paid arena its short term. But inspires people to play new classes, try new realms and even get into pvp, lots of people did it for the fact you get the boost and get to play around with your gear. Im trying to leverage that against the boost.

OP, after reading your post - your guild name says it all.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

2 Likes

Or, hear me out. You could not care.

Were you even there man? It inspired people to try new servers and roll new people thats GOOD for the game. Its the opposite effect of the boost they’re proposing.

Then why am I paying to play on it?

No thank you my friend.

1 Like

I will hear you out but i would appreciate if you read my original thread first.

Ahh yes, sure, no one before these realms had any inkling to try other classes as I run around with multiple alts.

Because maybe you’ll try something other than hunter because you don’t wana level something to max?

Do you think people can what, buy as many boosts as they want? Lol? I don’t get you. Are people gonna what, boost a SECOND hunter for example because they don’t wanna try another class? what’s the logic here?

1 Like

Not everyone used to have a max toon bro, and nowadays not everyone has the time, the ability to try it was special, and its temporary so why are you complaning and not complaining about the boost? Hi activision!

Why are you complaining at all? Why do you care what strangers do? Do you get mad when someone else has a nicer car or a bigger house?

Why are the forums a cesspool of people crying about what people they don’t even know are doing in a video game?

Brother, I have max leveled every class in the game over the years.

Not much of an incentive

Also, you might want to watch your cross promotion of this thread in the others. The mods sometimes take notice.

1 Like

Immediately invalidated your argument

“Anyone who doesn’t complain about the boost is a corporates shill because I say so”

Gg

1 Like