Please Enable Transfers to Pagle for Established Accounts

Pagle is obviously not in as bad of a position as Grob and benedictus, as you have queues there and need the population to migrate.
Please leave the existing lock in place preventing new players from joining Pagle if you need, but open back up the transfers to Pagle for characters as long as the players are already present. (or even restrict it to players with 70s already on the server if you can)

Personally, I have 5x 70s that are stuck on one of the now ‘most dead’ realms, Myzrael - my guild moved to pagle a few months ago, I even leveled a new lock from scratch to 70 there before the pre-patch. But my alts are stuck on myzrael, which seems to be a server that is missed on blizzards radar.

Opening transfers for existing established accounts wont impact player count or queues on Pagle, as it will still be under the same accounts already active there.

Please consider lifting the transfer restriction for those of us who would like to move our characters still that might not have made it due to timing and cost restrictions.

PS. Please also extend the paid transfer deal from retail to classic, where you can transfer 6 characters for $80. I know people who bought that service, and were unable to apply it to classic. Seems like an oversight.

20 Likes

Same here. Transferred main to Pagle before prepatch to find a guild and now am stuck with only my main on the server.

5 Likes

Definitely can get behind more transfer flexibility given the circumstances.

6 Likes

Same here, all my friends was on skyfury and it turned crazy so we moved to pagle and i was able to move one toon and that toon wasn’t even my main went to go move the main and it was locked >.> please unlock this

6 Likes

No thanks – Keep Pagle locked. We’re doing just fine w/o a bunch of extra people clogging up the works. You picked your server, enjoy your server.

14 Likes

The Server isn’t even locked for character creation so this comment make’s zero since.

4 Likes

Then make a new character and stop complaining.

2 Likes

Nobody’s complaining and it’s kind of obvious that’s what everybody is doing, We just want something that We Pay for unlocked but you can keep being rude and a keyboard warrior have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok thanks - I’ll do that – You have a good day as well.

It hurts nothing to unlock transfers, for accounts that are already established, my new main, a demo lock for wrath, I already leveled from 1 to 70 before the prepatch. The transfer, for already established accounts, does not ‘clog up the works’ as you put it, in any meaningful way.

Now, I can understand not bringing more people to the server when the population is at a good point (obviously not too high, or free transfers off would have been a thing).

If I’m on my lock, I’m still 1 player count, same as if I transferred my priest (my enchanter) from Myzrael, one of the dead realms with no support going to it from blizzard as it tries to repopulate realms. So it is not like transfers for established accounts would change the dynamics of the server. If you have any points to refute this, I’d gladly like to hear them.

3 Likes

Though I can almost agree with your thoughts on this, it is also a slippery slope I’d prefer we don’t go down.

2 Likes

Clearly can’t read that this is about having alts being able to be transferred to Pagle. Wouldn’t clog up the server anymore because we are already playing on the server. If Blizzard can lock character creation for people with no characters on the server they should be able to make the distinction for transfers too.

1 Like

Oh I can read just fine, zero issues, in fact I am crystal clear on what you are saying. Clearly you don’t understand what an opinion is and that I can express my opinion that it is a slippery slope, much like everything in life. Once you give an inch, then everyone expects a mile.

I can think if numerous times in WOW where Blizzard compromised and it was still not enough. I can also think of numerous times Blizzard gave the customer exactly what they asked for and it was not good enough, or fast enough, or ‘insert whatever here’ enough.

In fact, today’s headlines shows exactly that. An inch was taken, now they are going to go take an extra mile. If you are not sure what I’m referring to, you’ll just have to figure that out all on your own.

3 Likes

How is offering a service WE pay for, that was in the game 12 years ago and that would not worsen blizzard’s self made issue, a slippery slope?

I feel like the issue might even just be an oversight by blizzard because classic is underfunded instead of them being too lazy to differentiate character transfers.

So I feel like blizzard doesn’t need you coming to white knight for them. Thanks for making the thread longer, maybe blizzard will see it now. Time to take your copy paste slippery slope response to the next player that is rightfully upset about blizzard atm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just like you, I’m allowed to express my opinion. I am not “white knighting” for anyone… You’re just upset (like a small child) that my opinion somehow matches Blizzard’s motives/thoughts/opinion – News flash – unless you work for Blizzard, you don’t know if my opinion matches theirs.

I don’t agree with them often and I don’t disagree with them often – What I do is play the game (see that word there —> G-A-M-E) the way they developed it, nothing more, nothing less.

always gotta be that guy in the blizzard forums with the chip on his shoulder kicking up sand in a productive conversation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mean if they already have a character on the server that they play it shouldn’t matter how many of their characters they transfer there since they can only play one at a time anyway.

5 Likes

Support this thread–I was mid-transfer of my characters when the option to buy transfers went down, and now I’ve only got two of my characters in my new guild :\ My condolences to others stuck in the same situation, especially guilds who are hitting raids as soon as they drop. If they can figure out guild transfers on retail for the sake of lining their pockets with more microtransactions, is it that much of a stretch to figure it out on classic?

Blizzard can probably put some filters on–only enable filters for players with characters on there before a set date, if they want to cut down on abuse. Elune’s sake, there are not even a lot of servers to keep track of on Classic when it comes to monitoring these sort of issues.

3 Likes

I am also allowed to let you know how stupid and unhelpful your opinion is to the topic.

Originally you didnt read or just didnt take 2 seconds to realize if someone is already playing on Pagle, it doesnt affect server population/queues to transfer alts.

Then you took to the blizzard white knight argument that any request of blizzard is a slippery slope, which has no place in this discussion at all and makes no sense.

Your comments are actually making my day if anything seeing how brain dead some people are that play this game.

2 Likes

I too am frustrated. I have been playing on Mankrik for over 1 year but started on Myzael realm. I had 1 character and some gold (w/in game transfer amount requirements) and tried to transfer that remaining toon to Mankrik and it wasnt allowed “no new characters”) Mankrik is “full” but it plays smoothly, Myzael is “medium” and totally dead. Org might have 1 person there in AH lol (of coarse) and Shatt has 5. I dont understand why with REAL money I cant transfer my toon to a location where I am already established.

2 Likes