Please Enable Transfers to Pagle for Established Accounts

Glad to hear you’ve come to terms with yourself.

I’m allowed to give my opinions but at least I’m not childish enough that I can’t control myself and tell people their opinions are stupid, but you are a prime example of stupid is as stupid does.

Nope, I read the entire thing, understood it and stated I didn’t want any of you coming over and clogging up our server. It runs just fine w/o issues, and no one wants you here, alt, main or whatever else you got.

It sure does have a place. If blizzard give you all “x” then you want “y, z, a, b and c”. There are examples all over the place, do you research. You’re just upset because I don’t agree with you. Over 1/2 of you complain, moan, groan and otherwise create havoic because of either poor choices you’ve made, mistake s you made or some sort of garbage notion that Blizzard is out to get you (and I have news for you, they don’t know who you are so they are not out to get you, period and end of that story).

And we’ll go back to the same thing I stated before. You are 100% prime example of stupid is as stupid does.

I love how offended you are that I called your opinions stupid when they are objectively not based in facts and how far off topic you are and how your points keep reaching further away to cling on to anything. Keep typing those keys buddy lets make this thread that much bigger.

1 Like

Let’s be crystal clear, you called my opinions stupid (I didn’t call yours that - I allow you to have yours) and you called me brain dead (of which I volleyed back to you). I took exception to your childish name calling but not offended – I considered the source.

I never claimed my opinion was based off facts, in fact, the topic does not lend itself to “data or objectivity” - this I’m sure is lost on you…you can refer back to my original prior statement.

You took it off track not me and to be 100% honest, it could turn into a mega thread for all I care.

You are right your opinion isnt based on facts. Alts coming over to pagle objectively and factually does not “clog” the server as you originally put it, which does make your opinion stupid and wrong.

You kept turning this into some off topic slippery slope fallacy issue of people asking for the simplest thing for blizzard to do because your original opinion has no backing.

1 Like

I was pretty clear that I said mine was not based on facts - I mean you must have been one of those students in school (whatever level you graduated from, if indeed you did) that used a bunch of filler words to make your 500 word essay assignment.

You do state yours is factual. Please provide the data that shows this. I’d say I’ll wait, but I’d be dead by the time you provided any actual data points.

Hmmm… read my first sentence (and I’ll ask that you comprehend it this time - if you are not able to, I’ll try to make it even more simple for you). I’ll also ask you to do your research on slippery slope examples - they are all over the place as long as you look (and can understand).

They need to lock Pagle too before it’s too late. It’s very crowded already.

1 Like

I dont have to provide facts because Blizzard provides an example for us. I can make characters on any of these overpopulated servers that I already have characters on, as many as I want. So either Blizzard went out of their way to allow this for no reason or they know what any logical person also knows that once your are on the realm you dont create additional traffic. So then I ask you for one reason based on something logical to not allow transfers in the similar manner for people with character.

Its actually sad you bring up doing research and graduating school while you need to go back to psychology 101 to know why your argument is completely stupid.

2 Likes

Clearly :slight_smile:

I’d prefer they unlock it for xfers if you already have a toon here for a (very) short window, even if that means it fills up. I’d much, much rather fill it up with players already on Pagle looking to move their last toons over to give flexibility for class selection with their new guilds, then to wait 2 weeks and have the influx of new players on launch come in and fill it up instead.

We haven’t had a queue on Pagle, and I don’t want one – but letting players who already are here xfer won’t contribute to that significantly anyway.

3 Likes

I hope blizzard will make this available for us before the expansion comes out.

3 Likes

So what your saying is, yours is not based on facts either or data, it is just your opinion. If you state something is fact, you only need to provide the data that supports it, otherwise it is just based on observation and opinion, not facts.

Why Blizzard did what they did is known to them and they will share that (if they want) and then you’ll know, otherwise you are just guessing.

Nothing sad about bringing up research or graduating school. If you want to go back to grade school name calling and stating things are “facts” when they are opinions, don’t be crying to me that you are caught w/your pants down…that is a you problem.

Your thoughts are clear and concise. I’d rather no transfers, but that is only my opinion, which really in the grand scheme of things means nothing to Blizzard, just me having my say… but I do understand your reasoning and logic and hope the outcome is favorable to you.

Still no logic for why transfers for people with mains on Pagle is bad lol

And my man is playing dumb while blizzard is begging people to transfer off bene and Grob but people can still make alts there if they have characters already there.

2 Likes

Let me see if I can make this clear to your simple little mind –
I
MADE
AN
OPINION

If you are unable to grasp this concept, then again that is another you problem.

So again, since your opinion isnt based in logic, your opinion is stupid.

Good talk!

1 Like

You just described your own opinion - stupid

Dude no you’d like we are in kindergarten cause he has no logic lololol

1 Like

You just can’t help yourself. I’m not going to argue w/a idiot all night long. Enjoy whatever giggles you get out of being a child and having your last word. I won’t see your reply nor will I put any of my energy or resources into worrying about it.

now that hes gone can we get back to the real conversation and real problem that a lot of us are facing now after we tried to move away from benediction, but now cant bring our other characters with us. being punished every damn time with these server problems is getting old. its already been issues with stalagg to heartseeker, heartseeker to bene, now bene to pagle. at least let us give you more money so we can have whats ours back jfc

2 Likes

Yea it sucks paying $15 a month for a game that just feels like an after thought to blizzard with how much effort they put into trying to solve problems they create. Cant even pay our own money to solve it with paid transfers

2 Likes