Please don't ruin skimpy mogs

I am a bit concerned that a side effect of the recently lawsuits may be that skimpy armor on female characters gets toned down. Just make male mogs more skimpy to be fair. Plenty of women do like skimpy mogs.

197 Likes

Yes!

I like them very much :green_heart:

121 Likes

The fun part is that i can easily see Blizzard get rid of them instead of punishing the abusive devs or creating an more inclusive workspace.

31 Likes

Mechagnomes will be here when you are ready…and I promise, Blizzard will never let you wear pants even if you wanted to

#skimpygnomelife

2 Likes

They probably won’t remove it unless people get super offended, but you will never see another one added ever, they haven’t in a long time. what we got is all we will get.

1 Like

People aren’t concerned about skimpy mogs, they are concerned with people inappropriately touching them.

This is getting nearly as ridiculous as men claiming they fear to even make eye contact with women.

25 Likes

Yea, but mechagnomes are easily the ugliest race in the game.

10 Likes

Dang…now your breaking my mechanical heart. You’ll appreciate us more when we are the only ones who can dance on mailboxes in our underwear

6 Likes

Skimpy mogs players have a choice to wear or not (especially with transmog) so it’s not really an issue SO LONG AS they look similarly skimpy on men. None of that Vanilla plate-kini nonsense where it looks like a slave Leia costume on female characters and on males it’s just solid breastplate without an inch of skin shown and sold plate pants without an ounce of skin or definition to the rear added.

The issue is more in female characters who are all dressed up in skimpy stuff all the time. Old Sylvanas, the Dragon Queen, etc all had similar fantasy inspired skimpy clothing but where were the main male characters dressed as bare chested barbarians? Where were the main male characters in booty shorts?

Signed a woman who enjoys having options including skimpy ones but wants more male stuff.

(Sadly it’s a lot easier to just remove this stuff entirely, call it a win and all than actually putting additional dev time to making not only complex to design female armor but the same for men as well so who knows what will happen but Blizzard hasn’t been one to put effort forward that will benefit players much recently. They only want to do what they want and they’re still largely male so I bet most of them would prefer rather than having hot looking men around in skimpy armor they would have to sit and design, they’d rather just remove the stuff women get)

9 Likes

Females like skimpy mogs too. I have a bunch of alts in them.

This issue was already addressed way back when people argued in vanilla and BC and Blizz then made armor that covered a lot more in Wrath, then finally relented and made Transmog.

They won’t touch it. They can’t even be bothered to fix armor graphical glitches. Chill.

12 Likes

Yes, support

7 Likes

You’re missing the point. Women (and men, etc) should be able to dress however they want for whatever reason they want. Taking out skimpy mogs would be just as draconian as decency laws meant to protect weak willed men from holding their hat in front of them.

25 Likes

They were supposedly targeting just NPCs of the offending employees that made this lawsuit happen in the first place. not the Tmogs in particular as far as I am aware of.

Aren’t Male Demon Hunters innately skimpy anyway?

3 Likes

Skimpy female mogs do need work. Some of those old ones have very unnatural looking tops. They should look more like natural bras than a giant plastic stick on.

3 Likes

Lot of loincloth clad men in the game you should know that since your Horde. Belf males come with bootyshorts. Garrosh wore tight leather pants. That’s just off the top of my head and I didn’t even go looking for it.

Equality! :heart: Create revealing mogs for guys, too!

11 Likes

Are you a new Green-Text? I thought Metrohaha was the last!

Skimp for the Skimp God.

Which I think is Lull.

And no Blizzard, letting us hide armor isn’t a good substitute.

3 Likes

Lull has been around for a while.

4 Likes