Please don't ruin skimpy mogs

Ever since they updated the models, the tops have looked like melted butter. That they haven’t fixed these in the 6-10 years, I doubt they ever will.

2 Likes

Perhaps I’m just losing my touch with names these days. That said I wasn’t ever very good at them to begin with.

Maybe I’m just so excited to see a not-Metro-MVP.

Thanks for the answer, though.

Super old Greenie here.
Sometimes I have a bit of an ebb and flow in posting. I’m usually around reading everything though, and I can be summoned by use of the word ‘skimpy’ or ‘bikini armor’.

14 Likes

That’s ok, FF14 still has bikini, skimpy, and revealing glams and freedom to be skimpy. WoW will eventually be censored and everyone will be in full plate and ugly armor because the devs are hosted in the USA where censorship is growing an inch every year.

Edit: One more thing, FF14 allows you to glamour into character’s base underwear/thong too unlike wow which did everything BUT removing pants. Yes you can literally go around in character’s base boxers and panties, no it doesn’t happen often lol. But it’s an option for anyone who wants to thought.

6 Likes

Skimpy is nice too. Some folks gotta get out of the old european close dress mind.

4 Likes

Totally fair! Someone mentioned you’re not new at all! Glad to see you around. :slight_smile:

(Do you guys have a secret lounge?)

Transmogs are entirely a player choice. If a player chooses to transmog their character any which way that should not in any way offend anyone else. Skimpy transmogs in general are not offensive. Showing skin is not offensive. I can’t think of one game in the past 15 years I’ve played that doesn’t have this in it. I mean its like going to the mall and seeing a woman with a crop top on and thinking there is something wrong with that. Mind your own business and realize the world doesn’t revolve around your feelings or your perspective of what is offensive or not. Let people customize their characters how they want. Censorship doesn’t solve anything. It in fact pushes way more people away than those who say they have a problem with it which by the way probably still play the game too.

10 Likes

Agreed, as i post from one of my somewhat skimpily-clad characters.

2 Likes

“LULL!!!”
/running pounce
/huggle
/cookie
/smile

“I finally got fresh skin, so Cyndi can wear skimpy armor now, too!!!”
/happy grin

6 Likes

introverts fear eye contact with anyone

I reckon to be fair yes, but I get this mental pic of . . . some items of clothing that my wife bought for me some years before she passed because she said I would look sexy in them. How she could have thought that is beyond me, because I am one ugly example of the male gender, even without the scars. Then again, it was reassuring, because if she thought I was sexy in any way, she must have loved me.

Semper Fi! :us:

2 Likes

FF14 doesn’t have goblin women though…

Just look at that in game /dance. Monster girls for the win!

3 Likes

Sigh…Goblins.

On the final stretch of power leveling my gobby girl as we speak. They do be thicc tho. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Blurrrb Sorry… threw up in my mouth… a little…

3 Likes

I guess some people can’t appreciate their gorgeousness.

2 Likes

I say just give us more options. Do bikini and full mogs for both sexes.

Dudes want to show off their abs with a breastplate and have hot pants?

Make it happen, I’m down.

1 Like

BBQ goblin . . .

Tastes like chicken.

Semper Fi! :us:

1 Like

I want Blizzard went full Neil Druckmann and stop objectifying women, put real change instead of just signaling it.

Just more reasons to quit. We already have limited skimpy options and wow is already really tame.

Frankly there’s no excuse with tmog why we all can’t be happy. Make a nice even split of styles for everyone. Think about it we have what 7 expacs? Each with say 500 armor models and in all that we have maybe 50 to 100 skimpy models? Which is further divided by armor type.

More skimpy stuff for all

2 Likes