Please don't give in to the GDKP enjoyers

Now imagine doing Wotlk Heroic Raids or Cata heroic raids in a gdkp.

You would never do that in a trade chat pug rofl.

Closed circuit eh. So no new gold is ever added you guys just trade the same gold back and forth. No one gains and no one loses. I would think you all would be relieved then that Blizzard removed this absolutely pointless step then.

Why? its the most organized pug raids.

You dont see discords being advertised of any other loot method for good reason.

I never said gold doesnt get added, but what do you think people are doing with massive amounts of gold?

Buying mana pots?

1 Like

The pointless step is what we call a good loot distribution system.

The perfect loot system? The only thing anyone actually walks away with is new BOPs no gold changes hands? It’s the same people in every GDKP? Cause that is a closed circuit but if gold changes hands and there are always new faces in GDKPs that is not a closed circuit

Looks like we found an irl gold seller boys running gdkp…try posting on a main instead of hiding behind an alt.

Why would it ever be a closed circuit? GDKPs are the most social of the loot systems, it basically works best when raids have a constant flow of new players or alts.

Oh Drinknblink said the gold in GDKP is pointless cause it’s a closed circuit

What would my million gold do outside of a gdkp?

I have a feeling you may be extending their statement a bit.

But the majority of gold does remain in the cycle, because it is better to have gold than random trash so you save it until you buy big things. Then it goes to players who do the same.

But there are always new players entering the system and other players that quit.

Um well apparently buying out an entire supply and charging double what you paid for it is a common practice. Anytime I call out someone for posting 40+ full stacks of a supply everyone claims it’s a player who just bought it and is now reposting it for more. 1 million gold can do a lot of damage when bots post bulk for super cheap

And how are these new players earning their initial buy in to enter this apparently closed circuit

There is no buy in, what are you saying?

Going to runs is free, but buyers without gear should have some gold to buy at least 1 or 2 items at min bid.

If they run dungeons and get prebis they will gain more than enough gold to start going to GDKPs. After doing 1 the payout tends to give enough gold to do the next, ad infinitum.

If they do buy too many items and run out of gold… Maybe they can… you know… FARM a bit.

No buy in fine how do they get the gold to bid on BOPs how is it a gold way to make gold what service are you offering?

What are you even trying to say?

Yes I agree gold should be made by farming but it can’t be because a lot of the new to GDKP crowd just buy gold once enter the GDKP “closed circuit” and the value of mats tanks.

Where did that million gold you made in the closed circuit come from dude I feel like you are being intentionally dense

1 Like

Oh I meant good way to make gold. I’m surprised you couldn’t figure that out based on context

You know you can quote multiple people in a single reply so you dont have 3 replies in a row right?

Mostly gdkps, but i used to sell SM boosts to start my initial gold stock for gdkps.

Im stupid truck driver.