Please don't give in to the GDKP enjoyers

I agree no reason to unban them in SoD

1 Like

No thanks on bringing it back but yes perma ban gold buyers

Unsubbed both accounts, trashy vanilla remake where you cant use the best loot system is a big waste of time.

Literally 0 reason to log on with pvp being garbage and no gdkps, which means no alts or good pugs.

i wish they did this since the start, meanwhile sodapoppin buys 50k not even a hour ban.

Yeah but he lost all credibility, cast a shadow which tainted the reputation of the whole streaming community, and we got a game where GDKP is banned. In my opinion it’s an overall win.

1 Like

Please let the GDKPers do what they want, banning it was pointless and dumb

1 Like

Totally incorrect.

1 Like

And now that GDKP is gone from SOD, there are no more bots, right Agrimar?

Tell me right now there are no bots on SOD because GDKP is gone.

There are a lot less bots without GDKP but no there will never be no bots but the major reduction of bots made it worth it

2 Likes

I’m having trouble with this figure.

Can you give me an idea of how many bots there were before GDKP’s ban, and how many there are now?

Thanks.

On Lone Wolf there were like 20+ in TB alone they were everywhere now I see the occasional bot and like 3 in TB. They were super obvious bots too hunters named ggvwx with Chinese pet names. Tauren Mill had just an insane amount of skinning bots. Stonetalon had turbocharger bots 24 7. Though the world is much bigger now that we are all 50. So maybe there are less I don’t know for sure but my stuff I farm typically sells and there is a lot less bulk posted on AH so yeah pretty sure there are a lot less bots.

1 Like

Youre also playing a dead game.

they won’t

to be fair youre gonna be too. ill give the cata honeymoon phase another month tops

I’m still having fun and I see people playing all the time I’ve been on a dead server Skyfury died after phase 2 pretty sure I was the last person on that realm didn’t see anyone for a month

1 Like

I don’t mean it like that I meant more like bots are a business and they will go where the majority of players go.

Cata will definitely die down, the content is far too hard for most classic players.

Like when p4 launches you will prolly notice more bots because gold prices will spike back up

As far as cata goes phase 1 cata blows phase 1 wotlk out of the water, like it’s not even close.

cause wotlk phase 1 isn’t wotlk phase 1 without rets and dks being absurdly overpowered in arena

oh yea and explosive shot hunters. PHD was pure terror. not launching at launch patches was such a failure from bliz.

All 12 of you

I’m not a GDKPer and I absolutely agree incursions have done more damage to the economy than GDKPs ever did.

Gdkps don’t really do anything to the economy.