Please don't give in to the GDKP enjoyers

look at the big brain on this guy

2 Likes

Yes, a dead game is a better alternative.

Era and Cata are alive for you if you want to swipe away!

1 Like

I’ve never swiped or spent gold on raid loot. Always raided within a guild. But I also never cared if other people bought gear with gold. Some earn it legit, and others don’t. Blizzard needs to spend resources to fix the root problem. Banning GDKP’s wasn’t a good idea. It didn’t accomplish what they thought it would.

1 Like

Youre literally playing a version of the game that doesnt have gdkps and was still nicknamed “Season Of Swiping”…

Like you cant make this up.

1 Like

I don’t mind that they tried it. SoD is a perfect time and place to try things. But they tried, and it failed. Time to revert.

1 Like

I would hope that most players do the same.

Dislike getting involved in these “discussions” because if I’m being spicy I posit there is cope in all the arguments pro and con.

But I’m a uniter.
Not a sometime gnome rogue.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Using the correlation causation fallacy to try and manipulate. Luckily Blizz and most people cam see right through that.

You’re not getting gdkp in SOD. Go launder your rmt elsewhere

3 Likes

Youre literally playing the version called Season Of Swiping.

hard for aggrend for see this was a bad decision when the majority of his vision is obstructed by his fat and his mcdonalds bags

You wear flat brimmed baseball hats.

3 Likes

Funny because that exactly what anti-GDKP people did to justify banning it. I swear the anti crowd are just NPCs.

2 Likes

whats vague about it? GDKP enjoyers have admitted time and time again, that they feel they need to be paid to do content, and feel everyone else should have to pay/be paid too.

This is what he is referencing.

You want it back because even though you concede that the point of every item of potential worth needs to have a price tag on it, up to an including the spot in the raid, invites more RMT laundering than botting currently does, you think it’s justified because its not the only rmt source, and like others have said, if you dont need the gear, you feel you need to be paid just to run content in a pug.

We don’t want it back because, until era became a shell of what it was, the trade chat was filled without almost exclusively GDKP and because of the RMT being conducted just to do anything post 50, prices on everything skyrocketed. This is the opposite of what botting materials does because unless whales buy everything off the AH and try to flip it for greed, the materials are all basically pennies on the dollar just because of how much there are. As it stands right now in Hardcore (because not many people are going to participate in a run where they stand a chance to get nothing if the PL/RL dies) and SoD, it isn’t that way. If that means people who can only play this game if they get paid for it in someway play a different version of the game, then that’s what it means.

These aren’t the same reasons.

2 Likes

Gdkps don’t increase the price of anything, it doesn’t produce gold to inflate anything.

Supply and demand dictate the price of your AH.

Issue is you era players keep bringing up era and the sad truth is the majority of your bots left for newer versions of the game to make more money.

Sad reality is the bots are what keeps the AH supplied, so era had an abundance of gold but it’s supply left which is why everything in era is so expensive.

Look at cata classic, it has had gdkps in every iteration going from era all the way to cata now.

Prices are dirt cheap now and the sad reality is because it’s profitable for bots who supply the AH.

2 Likes

I fail to see how everyone receiving something for their time is a bad thing?

Wow, now its just exclusively bots selling summons and boosts. Congratz i guess. . .

Blatant lie. . Of course inflation will happen, its been in the same state since 2019. . Also making gold is now easier than ever.

Again, explain to me how receiving something for your time is a bad thing?

Tell me that you have zero understanding of game economy without telling me you have zero understanding of game economy.

You havent read what Ive said so far besides what you think you can refute. Ive stated multiple times whats wrong when the majority of people playing, wont play with someone unless they are paid for it.

Come back when you have. Ill respond to you then.

1 Like

Nobody is forcing you to run GDKPs. . . Go join a SR run. . .
Being mad that people are getting rewarded for their efforts in a raid is so weird.

Perfect example that you have no clue what you’re talking about. If someone is bidding things to drive up prices, you’re not required to play along and pay more than an item is worth.

I also don’t want to play with narcissistic control freaks like you. :grinning:

You don’t “pay for a spot” in the raid.

What are you even saying??

I swear you guys have like 0 experience in gdkps if you do its the indo gold selling trade chat gdkps and not organized discord gdkps.

4 Likes

he repeats the same lie in every post he makes, not sure why, he even tried to extend it to era 5 mans at one point which also turned out to be a lie

he said that he couldn’t find any 5 mans on whitemane era without paying for the spot, i thought it might be era specific because i don’t play era so i went to check, course when i logged in, there were dozens of groups with no paying, there weren’t any groups at all which required payment

2 Likes