Please don't give in to the GDKP enjoyers

To me gdkp pushers are the same as drug dealers. Ban em all and throw away the key.

2 Likes

Bots are for RMT. Some used in Trade some in AH some used in Gdkps. No amount of bots though infected SoD or any version of the game as badly and fast as the gold made from incurssions. Inflation from that in a 1 month was a years worth of normal botting and gold farming.

I understand your views. Good talk. Thanks for the unhinged posts.

1 Like

Haha, for real dude.

Pure golden cope by gdkp shills XD

4 Likes

There are two types of people that hate gdkp, broke players and bad players. You aren’t allowed in and it is what it is. Cope.

1 Like

No need to, GDKP is banned.

4 Likes

There are two types of people that love gdkp. Players with a credit card and people who believe a video game owes them something.

You think its something else but it isnt.

5 Likes

You didn’t want to continue our discussion yesterday after being exposed as a liar? This is all you have to say?

0% chance you can expound on this embarrassingly ambiguous comment.

1 Like

He made up this whole story about his friend’s guild who’s apparently selling gear that the guild itself still needs, and then somehow blames it on GDKPs. You’re not going to get any substance out of this one.

You have people who are anti gdkp who literally admit to buying gold and they dont do gdkps.

Lmfao

You play the game, not play to be paid by making up a way of playing that flatters your insatiable desire to seem like someone cool in a video game.

1 Like

Have any info on what the percentages are? Im willing to wager more ppl spent more money on more gold in gdkps than AH swiping.

1 Like

Oh its you. You need to read better sweet child, its in my answers from before.

1 Like

Your posts are getting short without any substance as usual. You sure you don’t want to continue talking about your made up greedy friends?

1 Like

Yawn… cant read not my problem.

Anyways, gdkps arent coming back.

3 Likes

I read well enough. Your amazing argument was “My friends are greedy and they run GDKPs. Explain why you’re not greedy.”

Really, best argument I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

So you’re a schizo, got it.

I pay for the game to play it, thats what everyone does. Gdkp or not. Your inability to be good at something doesn’t make it inherently bad.

2 Likes

So you’re an idiot, got it.

And yet, you feel special enough at pressing a keyboard in a game everyone pays to play that you NEED to get paid in game currency or its not worth it to you…

Thats called a “you problem” that none of you can even begin to admit because of your MCS.

1 Like