Please don't give in to the GDKP enjoyers

“yes they could ur right”

alright ty man good to see we came to an agreement

The game itself is the system. Where do we draw the line? Do we ban all systems that incentivize greed and RMT? or find ways to regulate it?

1 Like

At the intended gameplay loop. did blizzard intend for GDKP’s to become a thing? no. are they causing some adverse effects to the health of the game? yes. then they probably should have been removed.

2 Likes

MMOs didn’t intend for the sales of goods and services? Weird.

GDKPs increase game activity, that’s undeniable at this point. Who are you to determine what’s good for the health of the game and under what parameters?

Are you here for a discussion or to answer your own questions?

1 Like

You are ridiculous my dude

if GDKP’s were intended then why is there no bidding interface in the game? please your grasping at straws at this point.

2 Likes

Grasping at straws? LOL where did that come from? Did Blizzard state that we can only sell items through something they implemented in the UI? Back this up or it’s you that’s grasping at straws.

1 Like

I’m grasping at straws? is that why GDKP is now banned? looks to me like blizz doesn’t support it and it wasn’t intended LOL.

1 Like

GDKP will remain in every real version of the game, and it’s only banned in a temporary version of the game. What are you even talking about? GDKP won LOL

Now you can stop making up your own rules and expecting others to follow them

1 Like

If it won why are you all still here crying for it to come back?

1 Like

I’m here for the discussions. You’re not providing much of one.

are you?

doesn’t seem like your trying to discuss much just trying to point out that “GDKP won” and items go for 10s of 1000’s of gold in era on the 1 server thats popular. i wonder why all those people are crying out for fresh era servers it couldn’t be that they want to be able to get gear instead of losing to someone who’s been swiping for years…

I certainly am, just take a look at how I chose to engage with you. I lost interest when you dumbed it down and started answering your questions and when you tried to apply rules that don’t exist.

GDKP is banned so the rule does exist.

2 Likes

the rule you tried to apply was about selling items ONLY through the UI

you asked me my opinion on where we should draw the line. i didn’t apply any rules blizzard did and seem to agree with me on it as it hasn’t been overturned yet.

1 Like

That was the previous post and the line was about regulating systems but you chose not to engage in that discussion.

You trying to force your ideas of how items should be sold was a different topic.

Don’t mix it up now

Gdkp pushers are corrupt and many only post because they sell gold and have a financial interest in it. They don’t care one bit about what it does to the game culture. Many are not even Americans.

1 Like

These guys don’t care about the game. It’s like some fentanyl dealer bragging about how they won, because the most cities are drugged out hellholes.

1 Like

You seem to know a lot about this. Let’s discuss! How many GDKPs would an American have to run per week to make a living?