Please dont bend to the streamers will on hardcore realms

For a competent player it’s not terribly hard. But that’s not the majority, starter zones are the proof.

Funny because i see a lot of rank 1 pvp players playing hardcore.

So they did say “to test the full ruleset” when discussing putting up a PTR realm for HC.

To me it sounded like it will be a little more than just death=delete.

whats your verified name bud :expressionless:

1 Like

How ironic.

1 Like

This character. Check the leaderboard.

Catering to the ultra casual crowd is not mutually exclusive with good players engagement with the mode.

I’ll defer to their experience over yours, thanks for the input

ah good for you.
now challenge yourself with a class that doesn’t have the best escapes in the game.
:expressionless:

Ok since the addon rules aren’t enough, what other rules should be forced to create an actual challenge? Only warriors allowed? No weapons, no armor? What will make the gate keepers happy?

6 Likes

how about just do a warrior, mate. bet you can’t :expressionless:

i did a druid and got to 60 on my first try. but i realized it’s probably because i like healers and i’m good at healing. so now i’m challenging myself with non-healing classes. it’s been a lot more fun.

Are you going to ask for his logs too? Just admit you were wrong.
Guess you’ll invalidate me too when I reach cap. Hunters and rogues don’t count or something.

2 Likes

i said it before and i’ll say it again. we look down on pet classes :expressionless:

it’s not that you don’t count, but there’s bigger challenges out there. and if you’re whining about it being too easy, the solution is obvious.

We, are you the queen?
This is nuts, warlocks and hunters die the most and at lower levels than the other classes. Open your addon and look. Besides, I’m not doing this to impress you or anyone else.

3 Likes

it’s common knowledge that hunters are easy mode. the problem is less pronounced with warlocks but still present. you don’t have to feel bad about it. it just is what it is :expressionless:

Then they shouldn’t have the higher death rate. You are obviously wrong.

by that logic, you could see the abysmal death rate for every class, and say “wow, World of Warcraft is a very difficult game!”
but we all know that’s not how it works :expressionless:

If people are complaining/saying HC is too easy, then try a different class. If you don’t want to try a different class, GTFO the forums and go play something else.

1 Like

I think a segment of the playerbase wants to use these servers as a soft “fresh” and thus are advocating for one life to be the only restriction

4 Likes

It can’t be all that easy. The 30+ zones have a fraction of the players that the 1-20 zones do.