Please don't add forced lgbt representation

That’s a cop out. You don’t want to try and discuss anything so you claim I’ll automatically dismiss it.

1 Like

“Everyone is a bigot but me!”

2 Likes

Its not a cop out. You don’t know what you want in the first place. Thats how arguments work.

1 Like

Uh no, that isn’t how arguments work lol.

Well you could have fooled me with this monstrosity of a thread.

1 Like

I’ve barely posted in the thread all things considered.

I guess you have a strong influence on things. In some weird way.

1 Like

again, pointless to continue this with you. You can deflect into infinity.

1 Like

It’s what I do. :kissing_heart:

Rofl, so no counter, just insults.

1 Like

right, insults! Like this:

Lol, you are funny.

1 Like

Well yeah, you type like an old woman. Keep in mind, you’re the first one that decided to start hurling insults.

1 Like

the irony!

Anyway, it’s coming. But keep fighting it. I’m sure it’ll amount to a lot of headaches.

1 Like

Again, who’s fighting what? You haven’t even pointed out anything that I have said that “fights” it, whatever it is. I even gave you the opportunity to quote anything from me.

I don’t want to waste time quoting every single one of your comments arguing against LGBT representation. I’ve already wasted enough time with your trolling.

1 Like

Because you can’t, because they don’t exist. I mean good lord dude, you aren’t even trying lol.

And there it is, the all encompassing “trolling” comment when you have nothing left.

1 Like

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sexuality

Ah yes no matter what people say or do they are

*Not Even Trying

*Trolling

*Have reading comprehension issues

1 Like

Because they never said anything. Usually when someone doesn’t even bother to make a counter argument, that kind of means they aren’t trying. Also, I’m not the one that said trolling and no one said reading comprehension issues.

1 Like

I’m taking all of this stuff into account. Arguments have been presented from a multitude of angles and yet they are never good enough for some reason. I’m saying this might be why forums operate the way they do.

1 Like