Please don't add forced lgbt representation

Ok? Why are you pointing this out to me? If you have an issue with someone’s arguments, take it up with them.

1 Like

If you don’t mind rehashing your general stance on this, what is that stance?

Thank you for adding this, though anything from that site should be taken with a grain of salt as they say. It’s not entirely accurate to canon.

In it though they only talk about them possibly being added.

That’s all we’re asking. That representation be added, respectfully, and tastefully. Where the character is not just lgbtq+ to be lgbtq+.

2 Likes

I have a stance?

initiates battle stance!

If you did not you wouldn’t have posts going back into the low hundreds in this thread. Edit: post 56 it looks like was your first.

Would you rather I say beliefs? Opinions? Thoughts? Ideas?

I have a thesaurus around here someplace…

1 Like

Weird, I’m pretty sure I was arguing a specific point, not taking a stance on whether something should or shouldn’t be added to the game. Didn’t know everything was black and white.

I’m going meta, Karen. The thread is over at this point if you want a good argument go back and read them instead of being a nerd.

1 Like

Not sure why you keep calling me Karen, I’m not the one crying on the WoW forums over someone having a different opinion.

1 Like

No one is crying we are throwing words at eachother because we have nothing better to do at this point.

1 Like

That seems like a personal problem. If you are running out of words, might I suggest a dictionary?

Specific point or opinion?

Now you seem to have both.

1 Like

I can just use your words. "HI I am karen and I like to argue over literally everything. "

Go up and read the other arguments and refute those.

1 Like

Both what? You haven’t pointed anything out yet.

Karen’s don’t argue over anything, they expect people to automatically believe they are in the right.

You haven’t said anything.

What are you trying to say? What is your point here?

1 Like

What’s yours? You responded to me first.

Potato potahto. Let me just say this.

The only people who have a problem with LGBT representation and expression are traditional conservatives who think everything should be right with the church and the only way foreward is to get people to create more tax payers. If you are in a relationship that does not create more tax payers you are considered a second class citizen and everything you say and do is a threat to “democracy” and “muh woll street”

1 Like

Nah

I mean unless you have some statistical evidence to back up this claim, I’m not sure it’s a safe claim to make. The vast majority of people have no issue with LBGT, they have issues with politically correct garbage, there is a difference.

3 Likes

You should not bother with Sabbia further.

They have no argument or point. They’re just trying to keep you talking.

2 Likes

Why do we have politically correct “garbage” floating around then? Surely there is some sort of catalyst to cause this?

Why do you think people would ask for this?

1 Like

Still waiting for you to actually ask me something expecting a “point.”