Please don't add forced lgbt representation

your words here are enough. But, you wouldn’t understand; it’s clear that it comes from a place of ignorance, like most bigotry.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, you are so amazing. I’m homophobic based on words in a WoW forum that might differ from yours?! Dude, you need to find some scientists and inform them of your discovery. You are about to be famous!

1 Like

beautiful counter argument!

/claps
/standing ovation

1 Like

You had an argument? I figured since you already knew everything about me and my personal life based around one opinion that you didn’t need a counter argument. I mean since you clearly have more insight into human behavior and their mindset than most scientists, I figured you had everything you need.

Remember everyone, if you have a different opinion, you are a homophobe.

Could be anything too. Don’t like rainbows? Homophobe, sorry.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for your response to the real representation argument 5 comments ago. Everything you said was strawman. So… why should I try to give you more arguments?

1 Like

I already did, you called me a homophobe because you have the intellectual capacity of a chipmunk.

1 Like

lol, no, that was not a counter argument. But, sure, keep believing it was.

2 Likes

Sure it was. You don’t want representation, you want more in your face gay even when it might not make any sense. You literally gave the example of having 10 straight so now we need some gay. That’s the definition of a “box check.”

3 Likes

Oh my god Karen keep it up and you may just sink your own homophobe thread.

But Like I said things like this were coming. No matter which side you are on, if you can’t foresee it you are blind.

3 Likes

“it might not make sense”

You mean like Kalec falling in love with the sunwell.

2 Likes

This isn’t my thread but I’m glad you think I’m a homophobe with your puny mind.

1 Like

Never said the writing in this game was good lol.

we don’t have to think it. You are letting us KNOW. There’s a difference.

But, sure, keep believing is because other people are irrational to protect your self esteem. That only lasts so long. One day you’ll wake up.

1 Like

I did? Please quote where I said I’m a homophobe.

Self esteem? I’m perfectly fine, thanks. I’m not the one calling people homophobes because they have no argument.

1 Like

Flawless logic! Yeah, just like how racist people go around telling others they are racist so they can be easily identified. Yeah, homophobic people do that too; they carry big neon letters that can be attached to all their clothing saying it.

But anyway. It’s coming. Resist all you want.

1 Like

So basically you have no argument so you like calling people homophobes that might disagree with you. Yeah, you have the brain capacity of a chipmunk.

“Waaahhh, I don’t have a counter so your a homophobe!”

Yeah, flawless logic indeed.

3 Likes

Me reading title of thread: I bet this starts a kerfuffle.

Me reading first five and last five posts: Ight Imma head out.

2 Likes

Why don’t you explain what a good argument is? Pretty sure good arguments have been placed in the thread but they simply get ignored and rocket powered goalposts break the sound barrier at full chooch. At this point its just word war.

2 Likes

Not sure why I should care about the rest of the thread when the argument was between me and one other sole person. If you want to talk about other arguments, point them out.

1 Like

No don’t avoid it. There is no argument good enough for you if you don’t even know what that is.

3 Likes