Please do something about epic bg premades

Honor Level 42 posting on a PvP forum… telling us to avoid PvP.

Riiight. :rofl: :rofl:

I think I’ll continue to climb the ranks.

delusional

I think an Honor Level 42 believing that anyone would take their advice on avoiding PvP… on a PvP forum - is more in lines of delusional.

You didn’t honestly believe that an Honor Level 2112 (ranked 24th in the ENTIRE world) would actually take that advice… did you? I love what I’m doing - and I love that it triggers people.

I haven’t missed a month of subscription yet.

Your problem my dude, that you think that “WORLD #XX” means something,
its not, sorry but its not.
You will get it later tho, then you will think of me that I was right.
The level (42 you said?) was right.

If a person has max achs, pets, mounts… if a person is ranked #1 in Arena - it all means something to somebody. That’s why it has a ranking behind it.

We can all agree on one thing, though - It’s the people who aren’t capable of achieving any of it - who will be the first to diminish it’s value.

As for me thinking about you - I really don’t think about anyone… but myself.

Don’t waste your time with this person, he is a terrible troll.

2 Likes

I second this

2 Likes

honor levels aren’t a ranking though, you are trying to use them like one though but ironically are the perfect example for why honor levels can’t be used as a ranking.

1 Like

24th in the ENTIRE world.

I can only imagine how salty you guys will be when I hit top 10.

1 Like

‘’ Honor levels is the rank system part of the new Honor system in Legion. Honor levels are earned with honor points as the experience. Prior to Battle for Azeroth, every 50 Honor levels was prestiged to earn additional rewards.‘’

I especially like the part where it says… ‘‘rank system.’’

Now, you guys can keep going, if you want… You’re just feeding me more opportunities to talk about it. Unless you can achieve it - me talking about my level is all you’ll get from this.

You’ll never convince me it’s anything other than jealousy/envy.

that’s not correct. the honor levels were part of the BfA overhaul, not the Legion one.

the reason nobody considers it a ranking system is that ranking implies skill and power, yet your 50% win rate indicates you have none, you bring nothing to the game to improve your odds of winning. it would be objectively incorrect to say you “rank” above players who actually contribute and carry their own weight.

2 Likes

Yeah - but people who use premade groups to inflate their win rates - aren’t showing off skill either… Truth is, I have yet to find one of your people capable of beating me 1v1.

I can list at least 7 people who click, and keyboard turn.

The Horde premade leader back peddles… He’s lucky I like him - because he also uses turtle for no reason. As soon as he used it - that 1v1 was over.

But I let him slide.

Honor Level is a rank system… and sites like DataforAzeroth even list the rankings… now, whether it holds any weight in your eyes - is meaningless to me.

Because, honestly, I don’t really think Arena Rating holds any weight in my style of gameplay, either… They’re lost without a pocket healer.

1 Like

you were just complaining about not being able to do the same to catch up to the European group beating you in honor levels.

i know a lot of people who could literally delete you without even realizing who they just killed, myself included.

if you have to make strawmen to bolster your argument, your argument doesn’t have merit. you act like you are too good for a premade, and yet haven’t demonstrated why the exact kind of premade community you claim you would want to join should bother recruiting you.

1 Like

Delete me… LOL.

Yeah - screenshot that, and post it.

Blizzard - he has my permission… Now, again, Honor Level IS a rank system… and if you don’t respect that system - I understand. But, I do - and it’s what I’m going to keep doing.

Are we done now? I need to gain Honor Levels - and you and your friends need to delete me in game. It’s great to have goals… My name is - Owlcapwn (in game.)

1 Like

Your win rate holds just as much weight as his honor level (none).

3 Likes

i know, but i rarely see you for some reason which is odd given your honor level, i see Charming all the time.

well i hope not, its a win rate, not a load bearing shelf.

I don’t agree with Inemia often. But yeah, this back and forth, they are right IMO.

You would - you’re the guy who turtled and ran from me.

I wasn’t even going to attack you… relax, bro.

Save your defensives for when I do attack… you’ll need them, trust me.

I’m not worried about dying. I’m a hunter, I die often.