Please do something about epic bg premades

True - but if you get a shot at beating me - take it.

I might DC mid fight… giving you the screen shot that nobody has.

You over inflate your importance. Nobody cares about you or your honor level.

2 Likes

Come on, man - you saw me… by myself - you turtled, and ran the opposite direction.

I mean, if you beat me - you literally capture SR.

But because it was me - you knew the end result. Are you seriously going to pretend you didn’t know it was me? You do not turtle (for no reason) and run away for any other person.

You know - you people claim I’m hard to find… I’m not.

I don’t even recall when it was, like others have said you aren’t in epics much that the rest of us see…I turtle for several reasons. Mostly waiting for the cavalry.

I’m not important enough to notice - yet two of these people seem to track how often I do Epic BGs. Those screen shots should be rolling in anytime now. :rofl:

These levels are coming along nicely… for somebody who never does BGs.

Ciao.

nobody even looking for you,
you are just a random weirdo amusement on wow forum
loewl

I appreciate all your comments but mainly wanted to respond to the above. What I think is if queues are easily 5 minutes or even less during the prime time-ish hours, it’s not just premades playing because there simply aren’t enough people in premades to create that kind of low queue time.

I much prefer to play prime time, if I can, because that’s when the most fun can occur for either side. Outside of prime time one side dominates, usually via a premade, and stomps pugs - additionally queue times are quite a bit worse. Regardless, it’s completely on blizz to change things for the better. IMO the best option is to make BGs cross faction.

1 Like

tonight a horde pugteam clapped theF out of a fire mage fotm scum premade group

they clapped us in te first fight but we came back and got the dubb mane thats EPIC GAMING i hope that fotm rat freaks dont show themselves until next time the brawl comes around press living bomb into grounding totem and revival more next time geek gg git rekt git shrekt git ****** git ****** git ****** **** ******

I think the fix is to make bgs free to play. An influx of old and new players might flood in, and you may have queues every 5 seconds.

“Oh you want honor levels? Subscribe.”
“Oh you want that fancy mog? Subscribe.”

1 Like

Are you delusional? How can a “horde pug team” fight us when we were mercenary qued as horde?

Rename to delulu, I’ll sponsor it.

1 Like

I know more than just premades are queuing my question is how many. Even during prime time I have run into the same premade team 2 or 3 times in a row. Queue times are also not always that accurate. I have gotten queues in 5 minutes when the average wait time is 8 minutes and sat 15 minute queues when the average wait time is 5 minutes. But those queue times also include backfills which can lower queue times but it doesn’t mean everyone is getting into a fresh game.

Most of my play time is during prime time. But again I have tested this during all times of day. During prime time me running into a premade is probably 50/50 compared to much higher chance during later and earlier times. But 50/50 is still a high chance.

Example even at 12am my time last night my BG Blitz queues were around 5 minutes sometimes under. That is will no backfills. So that is everyone getting fresh games.

Unbeknownst to many here, the reason it is 50/50 is because (BF or RR vs AVM or DLJ) is going on and leaving the pugs to vs each other.

Please stop believing the gaslight that premades avoid other premades. 4 out of 5 comms avoid ONE very specific community. No one can blame the many.

It’s not gaslighting. Every community is doing this whole scouting thing where they send in 1 player to scope out the enemy team before everyone else joins if it’s another premade usually it’s a dodge.

Must be desperate to avoid that 1 premade if you’ve resorted to doing that.

2 Likes

Or the rest of us dislike their behavior that much.

wut did u dislike about auggy when u afk’d out of the starting room against her prem qsink

2 Likes

lol I don’t know how blizz doesn’t
Realize that Que sync commmunities are garbage and only the bottom feeding players participate there. :man_shrugging: blizz doesn’t move fast or token sales are generated there. I’m not sure about token sales in non rated so I’m going to have to say that blizz just doesn’t really care about little discord communities Que synching into non rated bgs. Either way they are scum bag players and should be recognized as such

its peak narcissism to expect your win rate to go up only if you get to play games vs chaotic pug teams. in every loss the problem is never the other team.

2 Likes

I think we should shame Que synchers! Buncha non skilled losers who want to take advantage of a system against uncoordinated random solo Que players. It’s the same mentality of a full geared 70 dropping into lower bracket PvP to blow up leveling players.
They don’t have the skill to hold their own or make a difference when all things are even.

1 Like

what does a level 70’s gear have to do with them partysyncing?

do you read? or is it a comprehension problem? I’m willing to help