Please do something about epic bg premades

At this point, queuing into a synergistic epic bg premade feels like a giant grief. Please do something to break up the group queuing. Perhaps gating each epic bg to 1 premade group of 5 players.

20 Likes

If they did that queue times would be 45 mins again. And, a lot of the big communities are mostly solo queuers.

1 Like

dis culd work id also vote 4 xfacshun q’s i dun mind a wait 4 fair games

4 Likes

Remove faction based que and this goes away, imagine queing against yourself lol.

11 Likes

Enable cross-faction teams, add a hidden MMR, and add a stacking account-wide deserter debuff when people drop/miss queue pops.

9 Likes

why cant pug teams outplay them?

2 Likes

when the pug team gains the upper hand:
https://i.imgur.com/T9rtmHs.jpeg

2 Likes

This won’t solve the problem. They can send more people to queue and just abandon the team with fewer community members.

it’s easy to see when a pug team has competent players. they take the initiative to forego the big team fights and head to workshop/docks in IoC or BT in WG without being asked.

Did they get the hanger or the hangar?

2 Likes

epic bg is my favorite game mode

but its ruined by these epic premade groups.

what a shame.

9 Likes

they would be too scared to fight each other and they would all afk out

if you can’t beat them, join them?

no thanks brother i just wanna q up. i dont really have the time or patience to sit around waiting for a bunch of others to also Q at same time / form group etc

9 Likes

People need to avoid epics for now, but we need to keep making posts like these and letting blizzard know the majority of players don’t want this and want it fixed.

Even if 99.99999% of forum posts were against it, you still wouldn’t necessarily be the majority of players.

Forum posters have a self selection bias.

How ironic and hilarious.

Yes, we all have a self selection bias.

Don’t speak for others bud.

You have a self selection bias, you can’t not have it.

It isn’t speaking for you, I’m identifying a trait that is innate.