Please do something about epic bg premades

I joined an epic BG sync crew exactly one time.
I played 1 game that took over a half hour to get into because they kept dropping and requeuing.
Ran over the other team, half of them left immediately after that, more left later, game ended in about 5 minutes.
Not worth.

1 Like

sounds like you are still salty about that tower backcap :slight_smile:

Just afked out of a PvP “community” premade(I was on their team).
Extremely boring, they just wanted to farm the enemy for 60 minutes.
These people should honestly not be allowed to play WoW.

2 Likes

Alliance do the same thing. Also, this late in the xpac is probably not the best time to gauge dead-ness since most have no need of conquest anymore. I think epic BGs are still quite popular during prime time, which seems to be about a 5-hour block. Naturally, fewer people will be playing outside of prime time, causing queues to get longer.

Horde queues seem to be ‘shorter’ overall, but alliance don’t want to merc against their own premades. Same kind of thing happened when horde premades dominated epic BGs in BfA - horde weren’t going to merc to play with the side that lost a lot.

1 Like

You may have taken it as a great victory but i didn’t care all that much.

It was pretty clear my team was content to just sit and zug the teamfight the whole match (one they were never winning btw) instead of changing the plan.

I came across this enlightening finding/post by Hirav here, perhaps it would give you some idea of how Blizz feel about Premades.

I suspect the same thinking would apply to the Epic BG as well. Therefore, joining a Premade might be an easier and quicker solution…

I enjoy “RANDOM” epic BG’s but this garbage with Auggy or Bearryyfunny and their premade groups ruins it. seems like they run most every night ruining the game for RANDOM folks. It would be nice if Blizz fixed the issue., instead of pretending it doesn’t exist.

8 Likes

Irritating to start at 7pm and at 2am the same Auggy or Bearryy premades are destroying the pugs over and over. Running premades pretty much sucks every ounce of anything positive out of the game. i had a GM tell me tonight to keep reporting them If I think its a violation , yet NOTHING ever happens or changes. Nothing probably ever will change.

1 Like

Never said they did or didn’t. This was just my experience Horde side.

But I don’t experience this in Random BGs and BG Blitz queues even now are still decent. DPS queues at certain times are like 4 minutes. Remember Blitz doesn’t backfill the way unrated BGs do so 4 minutes is pretty dang good compared.

So I am not sure I agree here. I tested this all times a day but most of my playing time is prime time. I will say during prime time that premades are far more prevalent and I queue into them at a far higher rated. At least 80% of the time. So again I wonder if activity is just being carried by premades.

Largely I don’t care about who they do and don’t want to merc in to. That is their choice. Horde side queues are shorter because less people are queueing it seems. Who is and isn’t dominating who via queue sync isn’t a concern as far as that goes. That is a problem cause by a small % of players in the grand scheme of things and again has probably ruin the bracket for a lot of people.

So funny thing is I am pretty sure they killed 10 man premades in SoD anyway lol. Not long after that post in fact. The difference here is SoD went live allowing people to queue in 10 man groups for WSG. There was no queue syncing in SoD because you didn’t have too. But they even limited groups to 5 people in Vanilla classic right away. So I am not sure if this is winning any arguments. One reason 5 man limits were put in is to prevent these brackets from just turning into all premades.

The argument for premades is always so cringe to me. “Just join them” is what i see/hear all the time. Cool, we already talk about all these barriers to entry for PvP and now we are creating them for unrated PvP where there should be the least amount of barriers period. Plus if everyone just does queue sync premades the bracket turns into an RBG bracket. You want to watch a bracket die please continue on this path.

1 Like

i thought Blitz was introduced mainly to bring more people into pvp? Was it bfa or SL that players were complaining about obtaining gear from pvp versus pve ?

I thought Blitz is a success, but with how long the Queues for Blitz is…

Blitz queue times during some times a day are shorter than random and epic bgs though? That with no backfilling unlike the other brackets.

The gearing issues from PvP were solved in Dragonflight from the start almost.

Ayo Charming, wnna join us tomorrow?

Thing that baffles me is if this other group is despised by you all that much why not accept the queue and put them in their place. To me at least it just sounds like you all are scared?

4 Likes

It’s not a solution.
The leaders spam raid warnings every 5 seconds and just make every epic BG into 60 minute honor farms.

The people queuing want to get their conquest and move on.
These “communities” have ruined this entire game mode for everyone not themselves.

1 Like

RR basically runs 24/7. Brute Force runs 1-5 am EST about. Horde premades start at 8 pm EST. DJL runs to 11 or so, AVM runs a little later than that. I don’t know about AVA because I wasn’t allowed in there…

The best way to deal with that group is to not engage at all. It deprives them of their fun. They enjoy making people miserable. We’re talking about an unhinged person berating others. People don’t have to put up with it.

As I’ve said before, we have taken votes numerous times, and the result is the same, my community won’t take a q if they are there. I voted to fight them, as I think it would improve our gameplay, but I was outvoted.

Come next month honor is going to be more valuable than it is now. And that is going to make long games worth doing again, as it should be. Zergs are so boring.

Communities are a lot of fun. Check it out and see for yourself.

Mmm. Honor.

So delicious.

Honor Level - 2110.

its not very xp dense though

wait, you did comp stomp 591 times?!